List, Dickinson & Cundle | Vital Football

List, Dickinson & Cundle

HerrLjunga

Vital 1st Team Regular
All three signed one-year deals. I know List featured a few times, I hope the other two can break into the first team too.

List and Dickenson look to have bright futures. List is a tricky front man or winger and has already got a player got sent off at the end of one game when he came on against a tiring defence. Dickenson is a brick wall of a centre half - not pretty but from what I have seen - very effective! Haven't seen Cundle myself although reports are good.

Hopefully we wil get to see a lot more of List this season.

I don't recall the other 2 ever being in the first team squad but hopefully they will prove to be be more home grown talent to break through and become first team regulars for years to come

Can't wait for pre-season now to see who will figure in the first team squad

I have seen a bit of all three ,Dickenson impress last pre season,List clearly has pace to burn if he can put his game together he could be a real find..Cundle is harder to judge at this stage having never seen him at any more than youth level.But while he appears to have progressed while on loan last season.He has to do the same this season to get anywhere near the 1st team.Do that and we could have another forward or attacking midfielder as I have seen him play in both positions.

All three seem to have potential.I was impressed by List in his appearances last season,he looked like he has pace to burn.Could turn out to be a good player for us.

Totally unimpressed with this, along with the other signings so far. Not a fan of Nelson either, prefer a more steady, reliable keeper. Morris was pretty good.

You're totally unimpressed that we have 3 youngsters maybe breaking through?

What is there to be unimpressed about?

Essex_Gill - 25/6/2016 08:38

Totally unimpressed with this, along with the other signings so far. Not a fan of Nelson either, prefer a more steady, reliable keeper. Morris was pretty good.

What a positive opening post...

Ask yourselves this. How many other sides have signed four kids on professional deals in one hit. Either we have the top scouting network in the country all of a sudden, or we're filling the squad with kids to provide numbers due to lack of signings! I wonder which!

Essex_Gill - 25/6/2016 08:38

These are 3 youngsters the club are investing in and may make us a fortune - early days yes but dont see why anyone should be unimpressed.

Nelson performance overall last season was pretty good - he saved us loads of points in the first half of the season

I think his post was a wind-up, either that or Kent_UckyFriedGills, whose registered name is Steve, is actually DOX!

Why kentucky fried gills?it was Essex Gill that posted what can only be a wind up to be that negative.

Sorry if I'm missing something.

Razorpound - 25/6/2016 09:00

I think his post was a wind-up, either that or Kent_UckyFriedGills, whose registered name is Steve, is actually DOX!

I don`t think so,I have been on this name on other sites for 13 years.I either post on Kent_UckyFriedGills or KFG,and never been booted off a site.I think the DOX bloke is an idiot,and i`m glad we got away from him.