Lineup v Southend | Page 3 | Vital Football

Lineup v Southend

ian08040 - 2/4/2018 15:40

Mate just text,said this is far far worse than anything served up earlier in season.

Nobby jnr just texted me saying the same. I'm fact, he said worst he's seen EVER. And he's seen some dross

17 shots to 1. :21:

I'll be very interested to hear Lovell's post-match comments. If he doesn't say things like 'unacceptable' and 'disastrous', I'll be disappointed.

Shrimpers 17 shots 10 on target. The Gills, 1 shot and er none on target....not a good day for the our strikers, again. At least the other lot won below us! Except the franchise.

EagerExile - 2/4/2018 16:46

17 shots to 1. :21:

I'll be very interested to hear Lovell's post-match comments. If he doesn't say things like 'unacceptable' and 'disastrous', I'll be disappointed.

Along with "extra training", "let the fans down", playing for their future" and "Lee Martin will be fined heavily after he has apologised to his team mates"

They seem to have stopped responding to the Harry Redknapp type praise and arm round the shoulder so a bit of Hairdryer treatment and size 11 boot up the jacksy is becoming overdue.

So pleased we had the extra days recovery. It could have been a right beating if our energy levels had dropped!