Line-ups for next 2 games | Vital Football

Line-ups for next 2 games

eye_nose_hat

Vital Squad Member
Was anyone else glad to see the back of the back 5 on Saturday? It's done its job but we've got to start being more positive now and we were against Everton. A far better, attacking performances thanks to getting a player out of defence and into midfield.

I'm sure Carvalhal will go with a back 5 at Man City but surely he can't when we're back at home against Chelsea? I'd like to see him go for it a bit with a similar side to Saturday's, I don't think we need to make many changes?

I'd hate to see us going defensive at home against Chelsea. They're not the same side as last season and look dodgy when under pressure. Get the 2 Ayew's up and at them and who knows what could happen, but I can't see us getting anything if we just sit back and let them do their stuff.

I'd hate to see us going defensive at home against Chelsea. They're not the same side as last season and look dodgy when under pressure. Get the 2 Ayew's up and at them and who knows what could happen, but I can't see us getting anything if we just sit back and let them do their stuff.

Chelsea seem a bit like Arsenal, similar points and not getting results they expect. Underperforming. We beat arsenal 3-1 and got the balance right, defended and sat back but hit them on the break. We also got it right against Liverpool so no reason to rule out getting something against Chelsea. We're at home as well, only lost 1 in the league under Cc?

VdH has to come back for Sunday’s game. There are also fitness doubts with Clucas.
I like the three centre back partnership and we will have to get the correct balance of attacking intent/defence right for this one.

VdH has to come back for Sunday’s game. There are also fitness doubts with Clucas.
I like the three centre back partnership and we will have to get the correct balance of attacking intent/defence right for this one.

That's fair enough for away at Man City but I liked the look of us against Everton with a back 4. We created so many chances and still pretty solid at the back.