Line of Duty | Page 2 | Vital Football

Line of Duty

😂😂 it was on Sky one about 10/15 years ago. Was about a plane that crashed on a remote island. First series was decent, so they thought they were on to a good thing so stretched to another one. Problem was, they stretched it to six, and it went mental. Then it was all a dream.

If it was on Sky I would have been spared that ordeal.

If it was on Sky I would have been spared that ordeal.

Must have been on bog standard tv too, as I watched the first couple of series, and I've never had Sky ! The first series was one of the best things on tv, but I gave up after the second. Les Revenants (The returned) a French series had a fantastic first series too, but they never even got round to finishing that off ! Seems to be quite important to come up with a decent ending before you write anything, though my suspicions are that Line of Duty will unearth someone more important than H appears to be.

Must have been on bog standard tv too, as I watched the first couple of series, and I've never had Sky ! The first series was one of the best things on tv, but I gave up after the second. Les Revenants (The returned) a French series had a fantastic first series too, but they never even got round to finishing that off ! Seems to be quite important to come up with a decent ending before you write anything, though my suspicions are that Line of Duty will unearth someone more important than H appears to be.

IIRC Lost started on C4... Sky saw how successful it was and outbid them for the remainder of the series and it all went downhill from there.

😂😂 it was on Sky one about 10/15 years ago. Was about a plane that crashed on a remote island. First series was decent, so they thought they were on to a good thing so stretched to another one. Problem was, they stretched it to six, and it went mental. Then it was all a dream.

That was a mad one huh? From the start it was great, the plane crash itself to the wierd monsters shit.... By season 3 tho, wtf, absolutely nothing matched the first two seasons, loopholes everywhere, just went totally shit lol

I hate coppers, theyre all bastards dont you know? so I never watch any of the Brit drama cop shit shows, I just want the baddies to win

That was a mad one huh? From the start it was great, the plane crash itself to the wierd monsters shit.... By season 3 tho, wtf, absolutely nothing matched the first two seasons, loopholes everywhere, just went totally shit lol

I hate coppers, theyre all bastards dont you know? so I never watch any of the Brit drama cop shit shows, I just want the baddies to win
In Line of Duty the baddies are also coppers!

In Line of Duty the baddies are also coppers!

thats not just on tv tho, think its sposed to based somewhat on reality no? I understand people wanting to serve the public and the validity of justice etc but I dont think the police are made up of those types

Line of Duty has veered into self-parody, but can just about get away with it as it has good central characters and great dramatic moments.

Vicky McClure's cheekbones are worth watching on their own.

Spiral seems more realistic, but is it just the subtitles? It's always gritty and nasty, and when I was watching an earlier series on catch up I wondered out loud when the French version of AC-12 were going to catch up with the team. It happened about ten minutes later!