Line of Duty and Forest | Vital Football

Line of Duty and Forest

chandos9

Vital Squad Member
Is anyone watching this? Did anyone notice that the Vicky McClure character sent a text message which was part of a thread about her child having been given a "Forest sweatshirt" with which he was very happy. Since Vicky McClure is from Nottingham and is the partner of "I believe in Miracles" filmmaker (and now director or something) Jonny Owen, that was probably the reason. But it is nice to see that having a Forest sweatshirt is still seen as a pleasure, even compared to all the murder and police corruption that the rest of the programme is about.

Is anyone watching this? Did anyone notice that the Vicky McClure character sent a text message which was part of a thread about her child having been given a "Forest sweatshirt" with which he was very happy. Since Vicky McClure is from Nottingham and is the partner of "I believe in Miracles" filmmaker (and now director or something) Jonny Owen, that was probably the reason. But it is nice to see that having a Forest sweatshirt is still seen as a pleasure, even compared to all the murder and police corruption that the rest of the programme is about.

Gonna watch tonight, thanks for the info.

I must say, It'd be a great pleasure seeing Vicky Mc.....

Incidentally, I saw several DVD copies of Jonny Owen's "I believe in Miracles" on sale for £1 in Poundland the other day. I had already acquired it full price and watched it some years ago, as I suspect most on here will have done, but if you happen to be wanting a cat bowl at £1 or something, it might be worth looking out for. Where I saw it was Harringay in north London, but I imagine that Poundland must have more....

Shows how far we’ve fallen, the idiots on Twitter taking a break from badly spelt outrage & death threats to an irrelevant ex footballer calling us Notts Forest on sky sports extra red button news, to screams of delight because we got a mention on a TV show.

Incidentally, I saw several DVD copies of Jonny Owen's "I believe in Miracles" on sale for £1 in Poundland the other day. I had already acquired it full price and watched it some years ago, as I suspect most on here will have done, but if you happen to be wanting a cat bowl at £1 or something, it might be worth looking out for. Where I saw it was Harringay in north London, but I imagine that Poundland must have more....

I paid full price for my forest cat bowl