Lincoln | Vital Football

Lincoln

uysapie

Vital Reserves Team
The JS will be almost full, over 4000, so noisy atmosphere to be expected. Could be a difficult game since Lincoln are physical but hopefully 3 points, if not I'd take a draw.

It should be a cracking atmosphere. Hopefully 11-12,000 there. It will be the first really big crowd this team has played in front of this season and it will be interesting to see how the players react to it.

Shola is definitely out but fingers crossed, Brisley will be available. I'd take a draw too but let's hope for another 3 points.

I thought they were extremely physical and as for getting the chance to have a team talk after going down to 10 men, that was ridiculous.

We scored some cracking goals. Can't wait to see them again on TV. The red card was obviously the turning point but, at the time, I thought it was justified because it was so dangerous. I'd like to see it again though.

What a month so far. I'd happily take 2 points from the next two games but with this side, who knows what's possible!

Looked like a 50/50 with head down -foot up. Would not have been a foul in the old days but under the new rules, should have been a yellow, not a straight red. Still, we played well.

Still doesn't make up for the Stant goal debacle though.

I remember that game well. I was in Z Block near to the bloke who eventually ran on to the pitch and pulled down the referee. The ref was something else that day!