Lincoln v Yeovil Sell Out? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lincoln v Yeovil Sell Out?

I got the green light to come today. Sold out. I was pre-booked to take a car full to scatter Mrs Croozey's Dads ashes in the sea at Portsmouth on May 5th,(he was ex-navy) but it's been called off. Anyway i've got the feelers out but drawn a blank with my contacts. Then my mum remembered we have relatives in yeovil. We could get Great- auntie Pauline to get me a ticket, if i don't mind being in the Pooh Corner and keeping my mouth shut all the way through. Honestly the bloody lengths we have to go to these days to watch Lincoln. The grounds no where near big enough anymore.

I got the green light to come today. Sold out. I was pre-booked to take a car full to scatter Mrs Croozey's Dads ashes in the sea at Portsmouth on May 5th,(he was ex-navy) but it's been called off. Anyway i've got the feelers out but drawn a blank with my contacts. Then my mum remembered we have relatives in yeovil. We could get Great- auntie Pauline to get me a ticket, if i don't mind being in the Pooh Corner and keeping my mouth shut all the way through. Honestly the bloody lengths we have to go to these days to watch Lincoln. The grounds no where near big enough anymore.

Makes one quite nostalgic for the days of Grant Brown (caretaker).....

TBH, if we score you could probably go bonkers in Pooh Corner and you wouldn't be alone. Just wear fancy dress and say you're being ironic.

I've been in the home end a number of times when we've played away. I've kind of mastered the way to do it. When we score, I click my fingers and go- "ooooh blimey". This will be a first if i manage to pull it off though, In the away end at home.

Back of the net. Just got a ticket in the Library for the Yeovil game. Friend of a friend who has 2 but 1 seat never gets used. I'm in. :toot:

Limited number of tickets in BM Block 3 going on sale at 7pm tonight.

Presumably these are returns from Yeovil that they obviously have no chance of selling because they're on sale down there until close of play on Monday.

Back of the net. Just got a ticket in the Library for the Yeovil game. Friend of a friend who has 2 but 1 seat never gets used. I'm in. :toot:

Even though it may be in the early 20sC...remember you blanket, thermos and 60s Grundig radio, with giant telescopic aerial.