Lincoln v Yeovil Sell Out? | Vital Football

Lincoln v Yeovil Sell Out?

Wonder whether they're waiting for Yeovil to confirm their ticket allocation? Can't see 400 coming up, so I hope the SW is all Imps.

Can remember playing Yeovil in the final game of a KA season. They needed to beat us by 8 or 9 clear goals to get 7th off us.

Yep SW all Lincoln. I got two seats today, from about a dozen left in the entire ground.

Only block 7 in the Stacey West left from what I can see.
Looks like Yeovil are in the crappy corner.

Prob is sold out, applied for my ticket on line and did not get a choice of seats as usual, they just allocated me one seat, am in SW Block 6 right in the top corner I think. Not the best viewpoint, but it is better than listening to it at home.

How do you explain to anyone, who doesn't like football or isn't an Imps fan, the huge smile I have on my face just reading this thread. Two weeks away from a league game, we are full, sold out. The place will be absolutely rocking.
If it's anything like yesterday it will be!

Wonder if the club will put up a big screen in the fan zone or on the astroturf if it comes down to the last game. Might not work very well if there's a time lag though!

Anyone know what is happening with SW block 4? Not shown as available or sold out. Seems strange to leave it in isolation.