Lincoln Red Imps | Vital Football

Lincoln Red Imps

I'm liking the live streams teams are setting up. Good idea to get other potential followers watching

I was there too...thoroughly enjoyable game, I went with my son. The atmosphere at Celtic Park that night was excellent.
Yes, a mate of Colin’s who got us the tickets reckoned it was quiet by their standards .... literally on a different level to anything I’d experienced before.

This game has (strangely) been postponed.

Lincoln's opponents have tested positive for coronavirus. So game called off.
Now, same thing happened in Champions League qualifying, and another Kosovo club also tested positive for the virus. They should have been playing Linfield. Game was cancelled and subsequently Linfield were awarded the tie with a nominal 3-0 win.
So same will surely happen here and Lincoln should therefore be automatically through to the next round - yeah !

Well there's threads in the proper one about Macclesfield and Charlton and Sheffield Wednesday.
At least this team are actually Lincoln !!!😀😀😀😀

You might wish to look again. Those two threads were moved quite a few hours ago!

And, erm Charlton Athletic will be in League One next season?

You might wish to look again. Those two threads were moved quite a few hours ago!

And, erm Charlton Athletic will be in League One next season?

Well no way I could know what's going where.
Ah well, all the extra complications means a bit more to try and work out.
I'm trying to follow things but will just give up on some parts of this.

Postponed again. Doesn't state why but probably the same reasons as the original postponement.

Some of this inter-country matches are going to be difficult to get on

Postponed again. Doesn't state why but probably the same reasons as the original postponement.

Some of this inter-country matches are going to be difficult to get on
Yeah, just rushed back from my father-in-law's - his car wouldn't start - to catch the 2nd half, only to find it's off again. Bonus! I can watch the whole game now, whenever it is played.