Lincoln Red Imps (Gibraltar) | Vital Football

Lincoln Red Imps (Gibraltar)

buckielugger

Vital 1st Team Regular
For anyone who can make it (and would want to), our Gibraltar namesakes, Lincoln Red Imps, are in the Europa Lge next Thurs evening 26th at Park Hall, Oswestry playing the Welsh Champions TNS (The New Saints).
I shall definitely be going in my Lincoln shirt!
The Gibraltar Imps hold the record for most consecutive league titles, 14!
Hope we can play them some time in a friendly...

Anyone fancy going from the Lincoln area? I cant drive but would be willing to pay petrol share.

I would have helped but live in Wales!
So actually a short trip for me...
3G pitch btw so no weather problems (either too wet or too dry!)
They beat Celtic 2 years back...stunning achievement (or ultra embarrassing from Celtic's viewpoint). TNS also play in green & white hoops...

I went to Celtic a couple of years back, fantastic occasion and they didn’t disgrace themselves at all ?⚪

Here we are outside Parkhead, very welcoming and a great evening post match too!

Attachments

• 19619FEC-981A-47C1-8941-AB0A0A777A99.jpeg
    19619FEC-981A-47C1-8941-AB0A0A777A99.jpeg
    496.7 KB · Views: 30
For anyone who can make it (and would want to), our Gibraltar namesakes, Lincoln Red Imps, are in the Europa Lge next Thurs evening 26th at Park Hall, Oswestry playing the Welsh Champions TNS (The New Saints).
I shall definitely be going in my Lincoln shirt!
The Gibraltar Imps hold the record for most consecutive league titles, 14!
Hope we can play them some time in a friendly...

Wish I could go this time as I did to Celtic !
Unfortunately my annual diabetic retinopothy is the same day and I cant drive following the application of the eye drops !
Still up for the Ground Hop weekend though :- )=

Red imps 1-0 down after 6mins. Ball LOOKED clearly to have gone over touchline before being crossed for goal. VAR seem absent!