Lincoln City finally get their finances on an even keel | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lincoln City finally get their finances on an even keel

lindumimp - 27/2/2016 13:14

57harry - 27/2/2016 12:06

lindumimp - 26/2/2016 22:28

No comment from harry57? Not like him to miss a chance to wee on the party!

harry57 hasn't had a copy of the accounts yet. When he has,rest assured he will be having his twopenny worth. We will see how even this keel actually is.

I certainly don't take the usual drivel that comes from the club or in the Echo at face value.

Look forward to your analysis in due course! :gent:
Indeed. We could do with a good upbeat post!

If we are trying to up the attendences do what gainsborough do and have posters around advertising matches and leaflets you cant go anywhere round here without seeing them...

57harry - 27/2/2016 12:06

lindumimp - 26/2/2016 22:28

No comment from harry57? Not like him to miss a chance to wee on the party!

harry57 hasn't had a copy of the accounts yet. When he has,rest assured he will be having his twopenny worth. We will see how even this keel actually is.

I certainly don't take the usual drivel that comes from the club or in the Echo at face value.
I emailed the Club last week and was sent them by reply within a couple of hours.

SkellyIsWatching - 27/2/2016 06:19

Skip155 - 27/2/2016 05:37

SkellyIsWatching - 26/2/2016 22:35

Steve O'Dare - 26/2/2016 09:36

Or a rise in the number of people going to the Bank and watching the team. Extra 500 a week paying on average £10 a time over 23 home games would bring in £115,000 in gate receipts alone.

Our fan base what it is. The fickles will always come and go depending on results. So unfortunately we cannot look to attendance as a plan.

Steve makes a valid point. A promotion challenging season without actually achieving promotion could deliver that extra revenue. Takes a bit of pressure off but either way we need a better season next season and realistically that means top 5.

That might be so, but we've got no chance of that with this clown in charge.

Average attendances are up this season you halfwit.

Attendances are up but what of the actual money via turnstiles. The freebie and cheap family, club discount seats in the Co-op seem to be fuller than other years. This is good if we get and keep new supporters but does a higher attendance this year mean more dosh for the club than previous years if we give away free or cheap tickets.

The above were available last year, though, so it's not a new initiative. You'd have got those last season, too.

The difference, both number and money wise, will be pretty negligible.

130 extra this time around. Even at an average of just £10 per paying customer, that equates to £1,300 per game or just under £30,000 for the whole season.

That's the wage for a half-decent player I'd say.