Lincoln city fans the target of Islamic murder plot | Vital Football

Lincoln city fans the target of Islamic murder plot

The_Flashing_Blade

Vital Squad Member
I'm amazed the echo isn't championing the rights of the nearly victims from our city? Surely they don't support the perpetrators ? http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/apr/30/six-plead-guilty-plot-edl

What on Earth are you on about here? Where is the Lincoln connection? And why should the Echo be questioned?

If I had my way I would lock all of the BNP/EDL/UKIP in a room with all the Islamic fundamentalists and then not open the door until they had all finished each other off.

The_Flashing_Blade - 1/5/2013 16:26

I'm amazed the echo isn't championing the rights of the nearly victims from our city? Surely they don't support the perpetrators ? http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/apr/30/six-plead-guilty-plot-edl

Is there a big connection between the EDL and Lincoln?

Where ever there is racism and ignorance you will find the EDL.

Never forget that Lincoln was founded by Romans (Italians), then settled by Vikings (Norwegians and Danes), Saxons (Germans) and Normans (French).

John O Gaunt - 2/5/2013 06:35

Where ever there is racism and ignorance you will find the EDL.

Never forget that Lincoln was founded by Romans (Italians), then settled by Vikings (Norwegians and Danes), Saxons (Germans) and Normans (French).
Lindum Colonia Urbis Football Club certainly has a ring to it!!! :gent:

Lincoln city fans even merit a mention in my Jewish Chronicle when EDL activities are mentioned. But what really amazes me is the total lack of condemnation of the bad guys from this piece from all who have responded to this thread?

http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/Far-right-racist-gets-10-year-Crasbo/story-11219984-detail/story.html#axzz2S7ZaEdJ6

I am sure there is some sort of 'Lincoln Division' for the EDL?

There are no good guys in this incident (except the police) and I think you will find I was pretty condemnatory of all the bad guys.

And the fact you think that the far right Zionist funded EDL are good guys confirms you are racist scum.

You are clearly a filthy anti Semite impede and someone who glories in worldwide Islamic terrorist atrocity. The bad guys are the ones with the bombs, the sawn off shotguns, the hatchets and machetes on the streets of dewsbery in England.
There are no good guys only potential victims. Your support for the perpetrators clearly defines you for what you are.

impede - 2/5/2013 12:19

And the fact you think that the far right Zionist funded EDL are good guys confirms you are racist scum.
Incredible! What has this to do with football? :no way:

The_Flashing_Blade - 2/5/2013 13:25

You are clearly a filthy anti Semite impede and someone who glories in worldwide Islamic terrorist atrocity. The bad guys are the ones with the bombs, the sawn off shotguns, the hatchets and machetes on the streets of dewsbery in England.
There are no good guys only potential victims. Your support for the perpetrators clearly defines you for what you are.
Just as incredible and as much to do with football as the other post. Where are the moderators when they are needed?

The_Flashing_Blade - 2/5/2013 13:25

Why I am an anti-Semite? Do you not know the difference between Judaism and Zionism just like you can't tell the difference between Muslims and Fundamentalist Muslims?