Wednesday 8th:
Matt Carbon, 41

Friday 10th:
Keith Scott, 49

Saturday 11th:
John McGinley, 57

Sunday 12th:
Chris Bush, 24

So, instead of sharing a birthday with the great man himself, I get to share one with Chris Bush.

In truth, I'm probably not worthy to have shared his birthday.

Big Jack McGinley - 5/6/2016 17:30

So, instead of sharing a birthday with the great man himself, I get to share one with Chris Bush.

I guess Bush would say the same about you, mate! :pointy: :pointy:

Impalex - 5/6/2016 10:06

He might well do. I suggest we should both be grateful to be so close to * reverential pause* John McGinley. :eek:hno:

Big Jack McGinley - 5/6/2016 19:38

He might well do. I suggest we should both be grateful to be so close to * reverential pause* John McGinley. :eek:hno:

Of course I understood your original post, but I decided to be a bit naughty with my response! :gent:

Impalex - 5/6/2016 12:31

Big Jack McGinley - 5/6/2016 19:38

Of course I understood your original post, but I decided to be a bit naughty with my response! :gent:

I know... :gent:

I find I get very (overly?) sensitive when the conversation turns to the great man himself. I still have a picture, cut out from the Lincoln Chronicle, of him scoring his first goal for Lincoln. I should scan it - it's sure to go completely viral...