Tuesday 12th:
Chris Bush, 26

Friday 15th:
Nat Brown, 37

Saturday 16th:
Shane Westley, 53

Sunday 17th:
Ryan Allsop, 26

Where's Nat Brown now? I can vaguely recall him doing some sort of assistant manager role somewhere last season.

John McGinley I remember as a decent winger for us in the Conference season, but specifically I remember him getting sent of for smacking our own player in the middle of the pitch. Paul Smith if memory serves. Only time I 've seen that live as such. Can't remember anything else about the match, not even who we were playing!

John McGinley I remember as a decent winger for us in the Conference season, but specifically I remember him getting sent of for smacking our own player in the middle of the pitch. Paul Smith if memory serves. Only time I 've seen that live as such. Can't remember anything else about the match, not even who we were playing!

Maidstone in the FA Trophy. McGinley made as if to headbutt Smith - there was no contact that I could see, and some thought McGinley was joking. But off he went.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing in that incident - and there were some standing near me who evidently didn't believe what they were seeing as for the rest of the match they proceeded to boo the opposition no.10 for having got McGinley sent off.