Lichaj | Page 4 | Vital Football

Lichaj

Darikwa has better pass completion. Its important who it goes to Popey.

He also has more interceptions, less fouls, more shots and more key passes

I suppose you can make stats look how you want them to

The pair of them are so poor there's no point in any comparison

There is 3% in it on pass completion. I would expect Darikwa as a wingback to have better pass completion than a RB who does more defensive and sometimes has to lump it.

As a stat it's dubious though- Matty Cash's pass comoletion is only 61% and Worrall's is 81%.

Interceptions, fine but I give you aerial duels.

Stats dont particularly support either player being significantly better than the other so it's just down to opinions.

And they don't matter because the fact is that Lichaj is going and Darikwa isnt

Interceptions is arguably the key defensive stat in modern football.

Personally I think Lichaj gets too hard a time from some and too easy a time from others.

Darikwa has been improving but end product at both ends of the pitch has a way to go.

Very worried about fullback.

A key weakness has got weaker

Still plenty of time to address, and if we’re spending £13m like it’s going out of fashion on other areas of the field, it would be a monumental balls up if we’ve not got a replacement lined up to be fair.

Not said a word on his social about the fans after spending 5 years here - little off, but then the clubs statement on the website is also little shite.

I think despite his limitations we will struggle to find anyone better as Darwz proved last time we tried to replace Eric, he wasn’t cheap either but a few of the humour police in their serious chin scratching discussing made up rubbish on Twitter are quite happy spending countless millions of someone else’s money just as long as a chap doesn’t get whacked in the pip.