Liam Nash | Vital Football

Liam Nash

Was only against Weston-S-Mare who only have 2 points from their 12 matches so far. Billy Knott and Sean Clohessey are also both there.
At Billericay (2nd), who entertained Dulwich Hamlet today and drew 1-1, they have Alan Julian and Moses Emmanuel, who appears to be scoring for fun!!

Another goal from Nash tonight. Reading through the Concord Twitter page, they seem quite impressed with him.

I'm pleased for him but scoring 4 levels below us is not the same as scoring in league one.

In January he will be leaving, i believe.

While i am all for Nash going out on loan to get some regular game time a few leagues below, whenever he seems to do well out on loan he doesn't get the chance to prove himself when he is back with us. The odd sub appearances and cup games is not going to do anything good for us and is certainly not going to show if he is capable of scoring goals in the league for us.

While i am all for Nash going out on loan to get some regular game time a few leagues below, whenever he seems to do well out on loan he doesn't get the chance to prove himself when he is back with us.

Has Liam gone out on loan before and done well?

Would be great if he continued this form for the next 2 months, then got a chance with us in Jan.

I believe he is a natural goalscorer and has good positional play. Whether he can do it in L1 or even get games is another thing.

I believe he is a natural goalscorer and has good positional play. Whether he can do it in L1 or even get games is another thing.

Exactly. I played with many natural finishers in the Ashford & District Village league many years ago and they always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. However they were amateurs as was Liam Nash until July 2017.

Admittedly seems to be doing well at Concord but Dulwich only played him twice during his loan spell there earlier this season.

Eaves did have a purple patch in 2013, he then had another 62 starts and 25 sub appearances for his next 7 goals.
The important fact being he was playing games, Nash has only had limited sub appearances for the most part.