Letter From Rob Bradley | Vital Football

Letter From Rob Bradley

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
"Hello to all members.

We are pleased to let you know the Financial Conduct Authority has now approved our new Rules that were unanimously agreed by members at the Special General Meeting held on 17th March 2016. The Red Imps Community Trust are now officially registered with the FCA and I can now confirm the date of the first Annual General Meeting for three years will be Thursday 11th August 2016 in the Travis Perkins Suite, Sincil Bank Stadium.

Elections for all 9 positions on the Trust Board, the Supporter Director and Gold Supporter Director on the Club Board and the Director on the Lincoln City Holding Company Board are all 'up for grabs'. Anyone who is interested in these positions must be a member of the Trust and in the case of the Gold Supporter Director a fully paid up Gold Member.

We look forward to receiving many applicants for all these positions and hope they will have varied skills to benefit the Trust, the Community and the Club.

The Red Imps Community Trust will be the most democratic ever and all elections will be controlled by an Election Management Group. This group will be made up of Trust members <b><u>excluding</u></b> Board members and chaired by an independent person who is not a member of the Trust. Full details of the Election Policy is on the Trust website.

Our aims/objects are to be the democratic and representative voice of supporters of Lincoln City Football Club and to achieve the greatest possible supporter, fans and community influence in the running of the Club.

<b><i><u>**The 2016-17 Trust membership renewal is due on the 1st July and we would like to thank all those who have rejoined. We have already over 250 members for 2016-17. Anyone who did not join the Trust when paying for their season ticket or are not season ticket holders please download the application form off the website or send a request to 'Contact us'.**</u></i></b>

We are pleased to announce that the <b><u>'early bird'</u></b> Adult non season ticket holder price for 2016-17 Trust membership will remain at <b><u>£10</u></b> until the date of the Annual General Meeting, 11th August 2016. <b><u>Even if you join at the AGM you will still be able to vote for your preferred candidates(s).</u></b>

Look forward to seeing you all at the AGM.

Rob Bradley
(Chairman)"

Pleased to say that I have joined the Trust for the first time and taken up the Gold Membership option. I believe the club is on it's way back.

I am pleased to announce that I have signed up for the Eternal Platinum Stratospheric Option for the first time .This includes exclusive access to an exact reproduction of Belinda Carlisle circa 1988 and all the Polish beer I can handle

I have only taken up the normal £10 option, does that mean I get an exact replica of Nora Batty with/without stockings? If I pay more can I not take up that option?

It looks as if the Trust is on its way back from the wilderness.

I will observe how it functions after the elections and then decide on re-joining if it manages not to implode again. The worry for me is that as soon as Rob Bradley turns his back for a few seconds, the old ways might return.

oldgaurd - 4/6/2016 11:59

MaineRoad_96 - 4/6/2016 10:47

oldgaurd - 3/6/2016 22:58

an exact reproduction of Belinda Carlisle circa 1988

Is it a blow-up one? :gent:

No mate its a clone. Its amazing what they can do these days

In that case can I please have 1 Andy Graver, 1 Colin Murphy, 1 Mick Harford, 1 Gareth McCauley, 1 Trevor Peake........ I think you get the idea although undoubtedly there will be some dispute about everyone's idea of the perfect cloned side.