Let's Keep Supporting The Millers | Vital Football

Let's Keep Supporting The Millers

Ridiculous!
One defeat and what Tony Stewart has done for the club (and therefore the fans) counts for nothing??!
Paul Warne's mammoth efforts to make the club successful - winning a promotion even the most optimistic fan didn't expect at the start of last season forgotten??!

What sort of people can think like that - certainly not anyone who understands football - certainly not anyone with an ounce of common sense - certainly not anyone with any sense of loyalty and most certainly not a supporter!!

I was at Brentford and yes we were outclassed - by a team whose players are used to playing in the Championship, who just missed out on the promotion playoffs last season!

Do we need to improve? Yes.
Do we need to stengthen the team? Yes.
I believe we will.

I will support the team and management whilst we do and whilst we "acclimatise" to the improved opposition and higher level of football.
I wish YOU would too.
Your team needs you to be 'Loud and Proud'.

Thanks - I really don't understand the thinking of some people! Perhaps that's the problem - they don't think!
:clap::toot::utv:(shame the scarf isn't red!)

I think a lot of football fans - particularly Millers - like to hear their own voices and love to moan!

By the way, it's a Villa scarf, Sixpence - boss of Vital is a Villian!