Let's all stop feeding the troll | Page 2 | Vital Football

Let's all stop feeding the troll

Possibly may have something to do with our iconic yet ironic 'Lets laugh at Spuds' thread?

Those were the days.

Kind of pathetic to get that worked up about what other teams fans say about your team. Coming onto our site and spamming all over the place and trying to start arguments is just petty and immature.

I'd like to say my account has been hacked for the past five years and that the arrogant, dismissive, negative intellectual snob who has made thousands of offensive comments under my name isn't really me at all. I'm actually quite nice :)

it wasnt hacked, the same person has been coming on here uder several guises recently, he has been banned several times and he clearly has no life

each account that was made used the same terminology than the one before so it was obvious it was the same person.

imagine having a life so empty that you have to create several profiles to then spam a forum of a team that you apprently dont care about....

apparently it was a genuine account with 12000 posts on vital spurs. I made a post on their site saying stop it because its pathetic, about half of them agree whilst the other half sound like they are trying to defend them, one person is even claiming it was a villa fan who hacked this persons account which is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read