Let the transfer rumours begin | Page 6 | Vital Football

Let the transfer rumours begin

Visited Culloden one August. Pissed down with rain and bloody freezing. Retreated to Fort William where the old fossil who ran the B&B said it was a nice day when it was drizzling. Gave up and went to the Lake District which was fab.

Ps, have they discovered fruit or vegetables yet in Scotland?

Pps, yes, oir very own Luton is pretty grim

Well Jesus, we’re never more than 30 miles from a shit estate. Cities full of lovely areas will have shit holes. I’ve been around horrid estates in Lisbon, and I’ve walked for miles around Liverpool and Philadelphia thinking “what a nice place”. Even Stevenage has a nice Old Town if you step out of the concrete town centre.

A lot of areas across the world have seen regeneration, either in the town centre or in the shitholes. Chicago, Glasgow, London, even Hull. I’m interested to see what’s going on with Luton Arches.

The main city that rings a bell for being awful across the city is Oakland.

Any transfer rumours lads?

😁
😂
The transfer rumour sites are saying Rhys Bennett is signing next week and there’s also the below, but to be honest there are so many I’ve lost track of which ones have broken the news of previous transfers and which ones are bollocks. I’ve got a feeling the one below is the latter.

I have a feeling the only decent one has blocked me after it didn’t take kindly to me rubbishing such twitter accounts, so don’t ask me to look back through

Well Jesus, we’re never more than 30 miles from a shit estate. Cities full of lovely areas will have shit holes. I’ve been around horrid estates in Lisbon, and I’ve walked for miles around Liverpool and Philadelphia thinking “what a nice place”. Even Stevenage has a nice Old Town if you step out of the concrete town centre.

A lot of areas across the world have seen regeneration, either in the town centre or in the shitholes. Chicago, Glasgow, London, even Hull. I’m interested to see what’s going on with Luton Arches.

The main city that rings a bell for being awful across the city is Oakland.

😂
The transfer rumour sites are saying Rhys Bennett is signing next week and there’s also the below, but to be honest there are so many I’ve lost track of which ones have broken the news of previous transfers and which ones are bollocks. I’ve got a feeling the one below is the latter.

I have a feeling the only decent one has blocked me after it didn’t take kindly to me rubbishing such twitter accounts, so don’t ask me to look back through

Yeah that one there is just all bollux. Think that account has about 3 followers.

I’ve found EFLZone to be pretty good. Although most of the rumours on there have been heard elsewhere first. I think they pop up when a deal is very likely in the offing.

Evans just said in his post match interview at Reading that he expects to bring an 'out and out centre back' in early next week. Hoping , and kind of expecting, that it's Bennett.

Evans just said in his post match interview at Reading that he expects to bring an 'out and out centre back' in early next week. Hoping , and kind of expecting, that it's Bennett.
On today's showing we need a nippy C.F. We were predictable, playing the ball long to Akinde for flick-ons from Bonham & every free kick we took. Akinde is not a mobile player & trotted around making little impact when Reading had the ball. I know this was a friendly, but I am concerned that closing down from the front is not our strongest point ATM. If we are to challenge for promotion places, we need to sort that one out.

Visited Culloden one August. Pissed down with rain and bloody freezing.

I once visited Culloden because of the famous battle there and all I remember is thinking "Yeap. This is a field where a battle might have taken place." and walking to some pile of stone where there was a plague that said "We think the "Government forces were here and the 'rebels' were roughly there".

Since Culloden is in Scotland, your second sentense is redundant.

I once visited Culloden because of the famous battle there and all I remember is thinking "Yeap. This is a field where a battle might have taken place." and walking to some pile of stone where there was a plague that said "We think the "Government forces were here and the 'rebels' were roughly there".

Since Culloden is in Scotland, your second sentense is redundant.

That's a poor pretence at being smart.

Ahh. Nice one jogills. Is that a dig at the spelling error and you are being extra smart?
I tend to let them go as I make plenty myself.

Spelling mistakes, misstrokes and more I'm a dab hand. I still like a bit of pedantry now and again.