Less than 200 for Rotherham | Page 3 | Vital Football

Less than 200 for Rotherham

Getting a home ticket despite not living in the county is not a problem. Getting a bulk of 30 though should flag up as odd you would hope even if persons ordering were using a county address as Gainsborough, for example, isn't that far off Rotherham

Getting a home ticket despite not living in the county is not a problem. Getting a bulk of 30 though should flag up as odd you would hope even if persons ordering were using a county address as Gainsborough, for example, isn't that far off Rotherham
This was my point sorry I didn't explain it very well.
If 30 tickets are bought in bulk from a non Lincoln postcode for the first time surely the club will notice.
Shame this group are clearly coming looking for trouble.
Amazed they managed to get 30 together.

"There's about 30 of us got tickets in the home end. It's gonna be like Notts County all over again!
The murder van lads are we, are we
The murder van lads are we 😀💪"

Could be an interesting night somewhere in the ground.

Still one single ticket on front row of CoOp L5 if any of the Murder Van Lads are short :grinning:
About 40 in BM still on sale this morning.

Where is the home end? Anyway the only place you could get 30 tickets would be the Bridge McFarland? Would be funny if they were in the family stand

Between the family stand and probably Hykeham Tigers on a day out, and sat behind the disabled fans. Sounds moody.
Will probably end up in a hoolie book how they "took our end".

"There's about 30 of us got tickets in the home end. It's gonna be like Notts County all over again!
The murder van lads are we, are we
The murder van lads are we 😀💪"

Could be an interesting night somewhere in the ground.
I must confess this message goes right over my head. Is it a threat of violence or just harmless banter? If it's a threat of violence don't we have a duty to alert the club?

There's been a lot of talk about the need to retain our new found fan base. We're a family-orientated club now, but nothing will discourage families from attending more than violence at the ground.

Hopefully I'm just being over-sensitive and misreading the situation. I've got nothing against rival fans sitting alongside each other as long as the banter remains just banter. Win or lose, it should be a really good night, I just hope it's not going to be spoiled by a few idiots

PS: Scully to score on his debut!

Can we expect something close to the 10.2k that we had v Sunderland, or has needless segregation tarpaulins made this impossible from now on?

Can we expect something close to the 10.2k that we had v Sunderland, or has needless segregation tarpaulins made this impossible from now on?
We can't have that many mate like you said due to the segregation introduced after the Sunderland game

Not seen the ST seat resale option come up so subtract 1 from the gate, my niece can't attend today or tursday

Not seen the ST seat resale option come up so subtract 1 from the gate, my niece can't attend today or tursday

I can't tonight and likely not Tuesday. That's two seats.

But I did contact the club yesterday to offer my seats up for resale. Won't know until next week but I think they've been sold on.