leon best.

cameron-nufc

Vital Football Hero
is officially shit. how the hell he managed to nearly hit the corner flag with that 1on1 i'll never know. why pardew played him when ranger was on the bench is beyond me.

carlosvendetta

Vital 1st Team Regular
cameron-nufc - 2/1/2011 19:18

is officially shit. how the hell he managed to nearly hit the corner flag with that 1on1 i'll never know. why pardew played him when ranger was on the bench is beyond me.
Shop window.

mrtoon

Vital Reserves Team
he looked like he was running in slow motion.even their injured played caught up with him.pardew needs to loan himout to some pub team so that he can learn how to run

Rexn

Vital Champions League
I thought it was a masterstroke by Pardew putting Best on. Best can now claim to have played in the Premier League, which surely boosts his value.

G

CockneyMagic - 2/1/2011 20:13

He said you are a **** Tino
He wouldnt be far wrong. You must of got a mention in the jealousy **** stakes? Cockneys cant stand them.

G

st-pedros-basin - 2/1/2011 20:14

I actually burst out laughing when he and Routledge were through on goal, I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help it
He tried his best.

G

I swear me and my old man did as well. We just looked at each other, as if to say "what can you do?" and started laughing. I was awestruck at Routledge's ability to get past his man but then again they didn't have a full back on the pitch. And then those crosses man, pure comedy. What's a winger to do when he can't fucking cross a t?

I don't think I've ever seen anyone as uncomfortable with the ball as Best was when he ran through.

G

better than best, well there you fcking go RZA.
so thats your fcking argument.
Look I might be proved wrong but if Ranger becomes a footballer I'll eat my hat. being a fast runner and bumping into people doesn't mean you should be playing in the premiership.
Don't worry Ranger will get his chance,he prove not do too great and then you'll get your chance to slag him like you do Best. It'll happen.