Lejeune | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lejeune

Agree with Neppos , nothing to do with adjusting to a new country or league , Lejeune made a mistake and lunged in. Basic error.

Fuck all to do with being in a different country or a different league. He just made a mistake. He looks a very good player.

As for the suggestion that we have never had a decent defence. What a load of shite. We were exceptional for a while with Woodgate at the heart of it. When KKs side lost the league to Man U on the last day we only let 2 more goals in than them over the season.

Oh and one more thing, Bergkamps first season with Arsenal he scored 16 goals. His 2nd best ever season with them in terms of goals.

What a load of shite you talk Cockfan.

From Rafa's recent interview.....

What would you like to improve as a coach and have not yet achieved? "I am still learning every day. With the experience we have, the basic concept is - although we always have to have a good relationship with the players - a good atmosphere with the board... and here in Newcastle we have it."I think we should not be intimate with players continuously. I talk about football with them and sometimes with the family, but that's it. Maybe, yes, I would like to express myself better in English to get better a better understanding of everything. When you speak very fast and you do not understand everything, you lose part of the message. Communication in a foreign country is the most difficult."

*cough.

I like this lad,has the potential to add a few million onto his value.Given time he could be as good as Woodgate was here.Hopefully for a longer period of time.