Leicester v Us | Vital Football

Leicester v Us

PieMag

Vital Football Hero
This is one of the few games I had marked down as no chance and after that insipid performance against Arsenal nowts changed.

Their style of play is custom made to muller our setup, especially if Bruce sticks with the carthorse in midfield.

The only entertainment we could possibly expect would be an invasion of the pitch before kick off by a few thousand Geordies in protest against Ashley who is using the failed sale of our club the same way he used Benitez to once again fly under the radar.

The only positive for those of us who don't want relegation is Fulham.

I hope I'm proved wrong...

I would expect a good humping here, Leicester are flying and will want to secure a CL place. Knowing Bruce's luck he'll probably escape with a lucky draw despite 20% possession and that fucktard Moron Shelvey as captain.

Imagine Ashley's face if fans were to protest which earned a point deduction which sent SDU down?

Fulham v Burnley result on Monday will be of significant importance and could be start of the scenario everyone apart from us wants. A last day decider

Last edited:
I would expect a good humping here, Leicester are flying and will want to secure a CL place. Knowing Bruce's luck he'll probably escape with a lucky draw despite 20% possession and that fucktard Moron Shelvey as captain.

Imagine Ashley's face if fans were to protest which earned a point deduction which sent SDU down?
I'd consider the hit just to see the look on his mush.

Fulham v Burnley result on Monday will be of significance importance and could be start of the scenario everyone apart from us wants. A last day decider
I think Burnley will turn them over Mc and Bruce will get the players to turn up for his cup final against Sheff Utd.

The confirmed Newcastle team v Leicester:

Dubravka, Murphy, Fernandez, Krafth, Dummett, Ritchie, Shelvey, Willock, Almiron, Saint-Maximin, Wilson

Two changes from the Arsenal defeat.

In

Krafth, Willock

Out

Clark, Sean Longstaff

Subs:

Mark Gillespie, Ciaran Clark, Andy Carroll, Jamal Lewis, Jeff Hendrick, Sean Longstaff, Javier Manquilo, Joelinton, Dwight Gayle

Nearly a penalty. Foul just outside the box. Ritchie takes the free kick and it's eventually cleared