Leicester v NUFC | Page 3 | Vital Football

Leicester v NUFC

Absolute garbage. Players taking the money under false pretences.
A Manager who is I am afraid is clueless.
Takeover or certain relegation.
Sick of Lascelles apologising.
Goodnight?

It could have been worse, what am I saying it couldn't really. Everyone and their dog knew how shite Bruce is as a manager and the daft fuckers still renewed their ST.

On reflection, pre-match thoughts proved to be right. 4-4-2, how many formations has Bruce used? The central defensive pair left it to the absent partner so many times.

Some individuals did some things well individually at times. There didn't seem to be a sense of organisation or team work.

Some of the better players must be looking at handing in transfer requests in January.

On the plus side, I hear that Bruce has attracted a new kit sponsor. The retailers of York's most famous street have clubbed together to provide the funds.

Attachments

• shambles.jpg
    shambles.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2
Fair play to these callers, the lad that confronted him in London last week, but professional journalism used to be about exposing the truth it’s what they got into it for, the Watergate tapes, Veronica Guerin etc and yet these shithouse sports journalists would rather skirt round the real issue, Steve Bruce/players/tactics, fuck off man, do your job, report the truth.

Aside from wondering how much Ashley really makes from having us, as it must be a kings ransom if he doesn't want to sell, the script is still the same.

He employs a stooge to get his gameplan played out unchallenged before sticking his neck out after the fan has been shit on and allows a little bit of leftfield. Like Keegan, Shearer, Hughton and Rafa before, wonder which manager will fill the gap come Winter? Surely Ashley's run out of trump cards?

Past caring now, laughed my tits off at the result yesterday and what's even more comical is many are calling for Bruce to be sacked - who will replace him? Not like he was 1st choice to start with, was it 10 or so other managers DIDN'T want the job.

Salford City got pumped again so their manager might be available soon.

Nothing happening now is a surprise, the squad, team management and that horrid disease of an owner are just not good enough for the PL. In fact they will struggle in the championship.

Cannot believe the away support travelling and paying to watch players who could not be bothered to make any effort. Poor goalkeeping and defence and non existent attack.
Supporters need to wake up and get real.
Easy to apologise after the event and has happened too often.

No point getting rid of Bruce because his appointment will be even worse. We'll be down to Charnley's 13th or 14th choice and I don't even think Hippo Heed will accept the challenge now.

A heart attack for the fat **** seems our only way out of the current problems.

We'll see Bruce's supporters go really quiet over the coming months and no doubt Sky will blame the supporters negativity for our problems.

Well I have seen some shite efforts in 45 years supporting this club but that comes close to the worst. We made a poor to middling leicester side look like Barcelona.
Some reflections from my side:
Dubravka is totally overrated, average premiership keeper at best - like I have been saying since we signed him btw
Krafth - words fail me. I would sack the man that scouted him immediately
Lascelles - as poor as usual, average game for him
Schar - decent footballer - he should leave
Dummett - poor game for the lad
Hayden - deserved to be sent off - a cowards tackle
Longstaff - a shadow of what he was last season - no need to worry about big bids in January.
Almiron - as poor as usual - terrible body language when subbed - straight down the tunnel and ignored by Bruce as he passed him. This kid is not and never will be a premiership footballer.
Atsu - arguably the best of a bad bunch going forward - but wouldn't get a game from any other premiership team.
Joelinton - shite. See Krafth above.
Muto - completely pointless. Surely a piss take by Rafa to sign him.
Carroll - about as potent as Joelinton but he lumbers rather than runs from one bad position to another.

Bruce - has surely lost the dressing room already. needs putting out of his misery.

Well I have seen some shite efforts in 45 years supporting this club but that comes close to the worst. We made a poor to middling leicester side look like Barcelona.
Some reflections from my side:
Dubravka is totally overrated, average premiership keeper at best - like I have been saying since we signed him btw
Krafth - words fail me. I would sack the man that scouted him immediately
Lascelles - as poor as usual, average game for him
Schar - decent footballer - he should leave
Dummett - poor game for the lad
Hayden - deserved to be sent off - a cowards tackle
Longstaff - a shadow of what he was last season - no need to worry about big bids in January.
Almiron - as poor as usual - terrible body language when subbed - straight down the tunnel and ignored by Bruce as he passed him. This kid is not and never will be a premiership footballer.
Atsu - arguably the best of a bad bunch going forward - but wouldn't get a game from any other premiership team.
Joelinton - shite. See Krafth above.
Muto - completely pointless. Surely a piss take by Rafa to sign him.
Carroll - about as potent as Joelinton but he lumbers rather than runs from one bad position to another.

Bruce - has surely lost the dressing room already. needs putting out of his misery.
Apart from that, a pretty decent performance.

Well done to that 606 caller. Pure truth. Pathetic response from the 'pundits'. I think Bruce is doing us a favour. His weaknesses are exposing the overall poorness of the squad. Benitez' talent was obscuring it. Now, Ashley and his sycophants are utterly exposed. Won't be long before Bruce is dumped though. There's always some chump ready to get paid to take the blame, even if they have to go through, not ten but possibly many more.

And just a few more will stop going. October brings Man U and Wolves and they get to go to Chelsea. That'll be a points free month.

A third Ashley relegation beckons. They'll need to stay down a few years to finally starve the parasite out. But it'll be worth it.

This is all very negative. Can't we give credit where it is due and stress the positives?

When it came to the warm up, the cones were laid out beautifully.

This is all very negative. Can't we give credit where it is due and stress the positives?

When it came to the warm up, the cones were laid out beautifully.

RexN, I'm not so sure about that, I think the cones thoroughly deceived 'our' lot, I understand they thought they had to emulate the cones abilities.