Leicester v NUFC | Page 2 | Vital Football

Leicester v NUFC

True, True. I was in The Mill House and a bloke was getting live updates on his phone and it was beeping every minute. I was nearly having a heart attack every time it beeped in those last 15 minutes.

Anyone see the 5 or 6 50/50 tackles highlighted on Goals on Sunday? Incredible fight and will to win the ball which got the fans going. That ethic simply hasn’t been there for years, the importance of Benitez cannot be highlighted enough. Fucking brilliant stuff.

Hi everyone. I thought the team played well. Ritchie for me was the weak link and Mo did not have one of his better games but that happens.
What do you guys think? Will there be a takeover now or will the new price be inflated by the evil one?

If it is a decent price for Ashley, the takeover will happen. If not, we are stuck with him and have to do a bit of campaigning to make sure he does the right thing by Rafa and the supporters by making appropriate cash available. After all, it is in his interests to get the club up to UEFA qualification and a higher sale value.

If it is a decent price for Ashley, the takeover will happen. If not, we are stuck with him and have to do a bit of campaigning to make sure he does the right thing by Rafa and the supporters by making appropriate cash available. After all, it is in his interests to get the club up to UEFA qualification and a higher sale value.

If we were a potential £500m club last Summer, I wonder what valuation can be put on us now or when safety is confirmed?