Leicester v Newcastle | Page 2 | Vital Football

Leicester v Newcastle

Wow, good 1st half in my opinion. 2nd half was begging to concede. Can't understand why you let them play like that. But a win is a win!

Good win. Defence excellent, all 3 in the centre played well, midfield pretty none existent for the most part, rondon grafted all game, Perez played well. Just need almiron to get his first goal now. Not a pretty win but important

Unpopular opinion... Shaar (or however you spell it) is a better defender AND attacker than our South American Ketsbaia. Certainly has more tricks up his sleeve and can take a man on.

Unpopular opinion... Shaar (or however you spell it) is a better defender AND attacker than our South American Ketsbaia. Certainly has more tricks up his sleeve and can take a man on.

Has to be said schar looks great going forward. As for almiron, he has it all to prove but I'm willing to give him time to get used to the league. What I would say is the signing of him has at least made our front 3 look more potent

Has to be said schar looks great going forward. As for almiron, he has it all to prove but I'm willing to give him time to get used to the league. What I would say is the signing of him has at least made our front 3 look more potent

The three upfront do look better as a result, but in the world of £80m strikers these days, he’s every bit the same as Joselu was at £5m. Callum Wilson, yes, Callum Wilson is valued T £44m! Ffs.

£20m is chump change in the premier league. Yet again it’s showing at SDU. You generally get what you pay for. However, I don’t doubt his enthusiasm. But when you take the rose tinted specs off, he’s just not very good, unfortunately. Lots of hussle and bussle. Kestbaia on speed.

Rondon worked his socks off tonight though. Yet he won’t be here next season if rumours are true. Pathetic.

The three upfront do look better as a result, but in the world of £80m strikers these days, he’s every bit the same as Joselu was at £5m. Callum Wilson, yes, Callum Wilson is valued T £44m! Ffs.

£20m is chump change in the premier league. Yet again it’s showing at SDU. You generally get what you pay for. However, I don’t doubt his enthusiasm. But when you take the rose tinted specs off, he’s just not very good, unfortunately. Lots of hussle and bussle. Kestbaia on speed.

Rondon worked his socks off tonight though. Yet he won’t be here next season if rumours are true. Pathetic.

Not arguing that 20million isn't alot by today's standards, but still not ready to write him off just yet. Not rose tinted specs, just think we as fans have a habit of writing players off before they've had a chance to settle in. I'll be more interested in watching him next season.

You're right on rondon though. For even less money by today's standards we can have a striker who while not prolific (and who is at 15 mill nowadays) suits the team perfectly at the moment. Should be a no brainer. Unfortunately we have Ashley who has no brain

It's a bloody good job beating Leicester after today's results, Burnley/Southampton winning. Good job Cardiff got beat that more or less sees them down.

Tuesday's game Brighton v Cardiff should be worth watching Billy. 3rd and 4th bottom. Brighton lose 5-0 in a local derby. Mind, Brighton still have us to visit the Amex.

Looking at the odds for Cardiff to be relegated 1/20. Watching the highlights on MOTD they were a tad unlucky at Burnley.

So here we go again,all's well,we've avoided the trap door & some fat businessman is taking the piss out of our city & club & we're celebrating,unbelievable.