Leicester v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Monday 9th March, 8pm | Page 44 | Vital Football

Leicester v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Monday 9th March, 8pm

Well, if you were at school it might have been a shilling for you.
Yes I was born 1951. Mind you I usually managed to sneak in at the back of the Witton End through that dodgy wire fence that seperated the old GPO yard.

Reactions: BBJ
3 Leicester first team players are self isolating for coronavirus. There is a possibility of their game with Watford being postponed. We played them on Monday - is there likely to be any chance of infection within the Villa squad?

3 Leicester first team players are self isolating for coronavirus. There is a possibility of their game with Watford being postponed. We played them on Monday - is there likely to be any chance of infection within the Villa squad?

No, because you have to be near someone to catch it. None of our players were near the Leicester players all match.

No, because you have to be near someone to catch it. None of our players were near the Leicester players all match.

Depends which players it is and if they were involved on Monday. If so I would imagine everyone on that pitch will almost certainly be at risk with the all too common spitting and flobbing on the pitch then rolling round in it.