Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October | Page 11 | Vital Football

Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October

After the amazing win on Sunday, I will be fully expecting a big crash down to earth, if only because I've been a Villa fan for 30 odd years.

It would be great to go and out and play like we did against Liverpool, but that would require Leicester playing a kamikaze high line, and I doubt they'll be doing that after seeing us Sunday.

We should still have more than enough to cause them all sorts of problems though, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the Grealish/Barkley combo again.

This question about which Villa will turn up is really worrying me, however, this time around due to having Jack and Ross, I am a little confident that it won’t be the same as always as history has shown. Even with a full strength Leicester, we have to beat them if we can beat a team like Liverpool. But this is an under-strength Leicester and we cannot accept anything less than a win. If we want to move forward as a club, we need to show consistency of good form.

They’re quality, one of the guys messages me a bit on the old socials, I got the impression the club hadn’t shown much interest but this was before they went viral the other week. Maybe we can look to sponsor them all to watch a game at the end of the season, as I believe they have to pay to watch a game. Be a nice gesture I think

They’re quality, one of the guys messages me a bit on the old socials, I got the impression the club hadn’t shown much interest but this was before they went viral the other week. Maybe we can look to sponsor them all to watch a game at the end of the season, as I believe they have to pay to watch a game. Be a nice gesture I think
Part of the Villa family, can only see it growing as we improve.......bloody plastics :lol:

Part of the Villa family, can only see it growing as we improve.......bloody plastics :lol:

No offence to any one from the African continent, but having read social media comments I don’t think it would be constructive for the forum to encourage that!

This question about which Villa will turn up is really worrying me, however, this time around due to having Jack and Ross, I am a little confident that it won’t be the same as always as history has shown. Even with a full strength Leicester, we have to beat them if we can beat a team like Liverpool. But this is an under-strength Leicester and we cannot accept anything less than a win. If we want to move forward as a club, we need to show consistency of good form.

Sorry mate, talk of us ‘having to accept nothing but a win even against a full length Leicester‘ is rather OTT....yes we smashed the scousers but that doesn't mean we’ll perform to that level every week....you’re going to be disappointed if you’re demanding wins away at the likes of Leicester. Would you seriously have been demanding a win away at Leicester three weeks ago? We’re all upbeat at the start we’ve had but let’s not get carried away too much! I’d be delighted with a point tonight. The great start to the season continues if we do!

So where’s kienan Davies again?

Injured of course. Exactly the same as last season when he got injured when he was number 2 striker. Except at least then we had Kodjia, now we've a winger in Traore that cab play up front if necessary.

Injured of course. Exactly the same as last season when he got injured when he was number 2 striker. Except at least then we had Kodjia, now we've a winger in Traore that cab play up front if necessary.

Which is exactly why I questioned the contract extension, forever injured.