Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October | Page 9 | Vital Football

Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October

Anyway back on the match, I'd not be disappointed with a good draw and a decent performance, but I'm lying to myself i expect another 7-2 win really like all of us do

I'm hoping for a bit of revenge. I remember that Leicester really announced themselves in the prem when they overturned our two goal lead to beat us in their first season back in the prem. So with that in mind I want us to announce that last game wasn't a fluke and we are a force to be reckoned with.

Match day. Come on villa boys. Lets smash these tossers.
Lets prove savage and all the other pundit tossers wrong.
Come on you lions. Come on!

I'm hoping for a bit of revenge. I remember that Leicester really announced themselves in the prem when they overturned our two goal lead to beat us in their first season back in the prem. So with that in mind I want us to announce that last game wasn't a fluke and we are a force to be reckoned with.
Now not trying to be pedantic but because as i'm beginning to clock up the years my memory is really shite but was that not the season they won the league and we got relegated.

We should have beaten them twice the season we went down and they won the league. We battered them at theirs only to throw it away and drew at Villa Park but deserved to win.

I know I can be a bit of a pessimist but I’m not swallowing all this stuff about Leicester injuries. When I see the team sheet with Vardy missing I might start to believe.

I wonder if Sky crowd effects will have the 'Jamie Vardy, your wife is a slag' chant in the background.

Hope not, it's personal and unnecessary in my view, but I just wondered.

At what point will you believe we are genuinely a different proposition this season? If we play well and deserve a draw/win today then I'll be a lot more comfortable. Otherwise it could be just a misleadingly good start - but I bloody hope not.

10 games in for me.

I'm still looking at todays games between the bottom clubs and rooting for draws etc - because I still see us battling with them. But if we are top half after 10 games maybe I can start relaxing.

We could easily lose today. And easily draw with Leeds. That would be 10pts out of 5 games and put us around 6th in real terms. Would that be a good start?
I'd say yes.

So then, any streams? Box office hasn’t appeared on my usual source. Currently watching Palace v Brighton on it.