Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October | Page 9 | Vital Football

Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October

This £15 farce now encourages people to go to the pub to watch to potentially catch and spread Covid. Why have the government not intervened
They want you to spend money mate, it's gone from saving lives to making money, it's what people want apparently. The new fuck the old and vulnerable I'm alright jack mentality.

They aren't getting any more money out of me

Anyway back on the match, I'd not be disappointed with a good draw and a decent performance, but I'm lying to myself i expect another 7-2 win really like all of us do

Wurzel

Vital Football Legend
I'm hoping for a bit of revenge. I remember that Leicester really announced themselves in the prem when they overturned our two goal lead to beat us in their first season back in the prem. So with that in mind I want us to announce that last game wasn't a fluke and we are a force to be reckoned with.

gator

Vital Champions League
I'm hoping for a bit of revenge. I remember that Leicester really announced themselves in the prem when they overturned our two goal lead to beat us in their first season back in the prem. So with that in mind I want us to announce that last game wasn't a fluke and we are a force to be reckoned with.
Now not trying to be pedantic but because as i'm beginning to clock up the years my memory is really shite but was that not the season they won the league and we got relegated.

ironside

Vital 1st Team Regular
I know I can be a bit of a pessimist but I’m not swallowing all this stuff about Leicester injuries. When I see the team sheet with Vardy missing I might start to believe.

LewChatterley'sLover

Vital 1st Team Regular
At what point will you believe we are genuinely a different proposition this season? If we play well and deserve a draw/win today then I'll be a lot more comfortable. Otherwise it could be just a misleadingly good start - but I bloody hope not.

Gillette

Vital Reserves Team
10 games in for me.

I'm still looking at todays games between the bottom clubs and rooting for draws etc - because I still see us battling with them. But if we are top half after 10 games maybe I can start relaxing.

Gillette

Vital Reserves Team
We could easily lose today. And easily draw with Leeds. That would be 10pts out of 5 games and put us around 6th in real terms. Would that be a good start?
I'd say yes.