Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October | Page 8 | Vital Football

Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October

Yeah I get where you are coming from and I wondered myself what the hell Targett was doing the other week, before I worked it out. Been told by a Leciester fan this is how they used to defend when Shakepeare was there, so makes sense.
I'm not sure I want to see us try it against Andy Carroll if he's fit however - he cant run but he'll still beat anyone in the air.

We nullified Mitrovic at Fulham with this tactic and he is one of the very best at nodding in

Obviously we want Vardy to be out and if he is I'm looking for a win in this game.

If he's in, however, then it's all on our rising star Konsa to match him.

Cazoo must be really pleased that the two teams that they are shirts sponsors for are 1st and 2nd in the league.
It will hopefully be a different one of the two who are top after this weekend :wahey::yes:

Na he’s alright it was a fair observation, I don’t think even the most hardcore villa fans can deny that we had one outlet last season.

Watford fans like Villa, they’re a mid sized club coming to places like Villa Park amazes them. He always goes on about the cup semi final years ago where they had the Holte End, we take it for granted for them that goes down as a highlight in their supporting careers.
Fair enough. He sounds like a good egg

They just can't bear to think that Villa might be on the up again and any chance to have a dig and they will. Leicester have some decent players but so have we now. Vardy won't have the freedom he has had in the last couple of games and with an 'out' ball instead of Jack we have options to hit them hard too. They can't afford to just stop Jack anymore as there are others who are capable. This will give Jack more space to work and that can hurt them.
Remind Lawro after the game that there is a helpline for distraught Liverpool fans - just call 0800 01 727272.
Liverpool are salty and sloppy

So this is on Sky Box Office then?

What exactly does that mean? Is it exclusive to Sky only or can other channels around the world ie. Bein Sports etc. show it too, therefore making streams available?

You kind of live with the fact that in other countries they get games shown (like 3pm Saturday) and we don't here. Just the way it is I guess.

But to make normal Sky or BT or Amazon subscribers pay extra when it's free in other countries is an utter disgrace. It's not as if anyone has a free choice not to go to the frigging game !.

Not a chance in hell am I paying extra.

We have dropped to 3rd.

SMITH OUT!
Yeah, it’s a bloody outrage. How is a team we beat 7-2 allowed to be above us in the league? This kind of disgrace would not be allowed if we put a counter proposal to project big picture, where average ppg was the measure and only we could vote on it. :wahey: