Leicester City v Manchester City- Saturday 3rd April 2021 -17:30 GMT - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Leicester City v Manchester City- Saturday 3rd April 2021 -17:30 GMT - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
Thirty Down Eight More to Go more to go
Arguably they don't get harder than this after an International break, I think all City fans will be relieved if all our International Players return free from injury. I know some players have played 3 matches on the trot and besides injury I hope that they have kept safe in the various bubbles.
City travel to Leicester City, where we will come up against Kelechi Iheancho who is have a really good season and the Leicester manager Brenda Rogers is doing well with his foxes, who trail City by 15 points with a game in hand and currently lie 3rd in the table. I am sure this will put some noses out of joint, but I think that the Foxes will make a top four place.
Natalie Pike will be joined by former City players, Shaun Goater and Joleon Lescott in the We're Not Really Here (www.mancity.com), to provide you with expert opinion and analysis on our game at the King Power. The show begins one hour before kick-off and provides a City-focused build-up to our Premier League clash, and is available to view on all of our digital platforms.
The Game is being shown in the UK by Sky Sports (subscription req.) ... more to follow
City Team News
Pep Guardiola says in his press conference that he has all his players available and he hinted that he could play those who have not played all the matches or played none at all, with the Likes of Riyad Mahrez only playing one game, whilst Aymeric Laporte and Fernandinho not playing any.

Beat the Pep
Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Gundogan, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Foden, Mahrez

Match Officials
Referee:
Anthony Taylor.
Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn.
Fourth official: Craig Pawson.
VAR: Peter Bankes. Assistant
VAR: Timothy Wood. (with the occasional interference from a non referee allegedly)

Next
Champions League Tuesday 6th April 2021 : 20:00 GMT
Manchester City v Borussia Dortmund.

Last edited:
After the break a tough game for us, the Foxes did us last time, but not this time.
We won't be giving them three penalties.

Tough game, probably. But then the Super Foxes all be thinking the same thing. Amazing what they've achieved on a comparatively shoestring budget. Think Ake might get to stretch his legs this tea time plus KA10 racing like a greying gazelle from the berti to claim a last gasp winner in a one goal thriller. You read it here first, unless someone else has already predicted it, which they won't have.

A few people(well Jones knows Jack shit above) are thinking because they beat us 5-2 early in the season they will roll us over today, what people forget is that we had no pre-season and were playing weeks behind Leicester in terms of match fitness

More from the boss...👇🏻
Pep Guardiola
"Leicester are a top side, a lot of quality and they are a team who like to play with incredible movements in behind.
"I know exactly what they have done (when they beat us) but it was a long time ago. We know and we paid attention to their last game against Manchester United."

Joleon Lescott on today's line up:
"It makes sense. The rotation was going to be obvious. It’s probably a time or a fixture that you can predict the team due to the international break, but it is still a strong team, there is no weak link there.
"There’s no weak links in that team."