Leicester City v Manchester City - Saturday 11th September 2021 - 15:00 BST - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Leicester City v Manchester City - Saturday 11th September 2021 - 15:00 BST - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
The Waffle
I very much doubt that Leicester will follow the fate of the other two teams that have visited the Etihad by conceding five goals, Brenda has a something about him and seems to be able to muster up a decent team each season, but after last season's demolition of City on our own turf courtesy of a Referee repeatedly pointing to the spot for some very innocuous fouls, that if he was to referee the match this season and City Players who the ones fouled he would be waving play on like one of those people who wave at passing Steam Trains (google it for those too young to remember the Age of Steam)
However we must be looking for some sort of revenge for getting thumped by these Assassins.
David James and Nedum Onuoha will be the guests on City's Matchday Live show for this fixture. They’ll join presenter Natalie Pike in the studio at the Etihad Stadium. (www.mancity.com) This pre-match show begins one hour before kick-off at 14:00.
editor note (me) I am not too keen on David James as one of the guests, he wears no clothing associating himself with the Club and in previous appearances often refers to City as them or they, whilst the likes of former City players Brown, Horlock, Goater, Dickov and Dunne always refer to City as we and do wear City attire of some sort.
Peps Comments
City Team News
- Foden and De Bruyne are back in training and could well be included in the squad and could start depending on whether the Premier League fail to get clearance for our Brazilian Internationals Ederson and Jesus who were refused permission to travel due to the players having to quarantine for 10 days on their return to this country. At the time of displaying, still no confirmation either way from the Premier League.

I'll give it a go, what do you think?
Ederson/ Carson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
Rodri Bernardo De Bruyne
Jesus/Mahrez Torres Grealish

Match Officials
Referee:
Paul Tierney.
Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, Neil Davies.
Fourth official: Andy Madley.
VAR: Andre Marriner.
Assistant VAR: Richard West.

Next - Manchester City v RB Leipzig - Champions League - Weds 15th Sept 21

Last edited:
Leicester are a good side and appear to be a decent, well run club. We'll need to have our wits about us. One wit that won't be by our side is alleged sex offender Mendy who has been remanded in custody until his trial date in the New Year.

Is Zack Steffan otherwise unavailable, albeit for more trivial reasons?

If so then: Carson, Walker, Cancelo, Laporte, Dias, F25, Bernardo, Gundogan, Grealish, Torres, Sterling.

Irrespective of the availability of Ederson and Gabby we need a resilient performance tomorrow. I expect Brenda’s mob to take maximum advantage of the new leniency being demonstrated by the PGMOL. Never shy of sticking their boot in, The Assassins will almost certainly be at the forefront of taking advantage….at the other end maybe t will clip the wings of serial penalty cheat Steptoe. We live in hope.

Irrespective of the availability of Ederson and Gabby we need a resilient performance tomorrow. I expect Brenda’s mob to take maximum advantage of the new leniency being demonstrated by the PGMOL. Never shy of sticking their boot in, The Assassins will almost certainly be at the forefront of taking advantage….at the other end maybe t will clip the wings of serial penalty cheat Steptoe. We live in hope.

I think it is also diabolical that Pep does not know even at this time what his team will be, they should make a decision one way or another

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Gundogan (C), Bernardo, Jesus, Torres, Grealish
SUBS | Carson, Stones, Ake, Sterling, Zinchenko, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Foden

Last edited:
You know that we have to wait for the results to come in before we find out who Sky's game of the day is, well they have already decided before a ball has been kicked Yep JoMu