Leicester City v Manchester City - Carabao Cup - Tues 18th December 2018 - KO- 7.45pm (UK Time) Preview and MDT | Page 12 | Vital Football

Leicester City v Manchester City - Carabao Cup - Tues 18th December 2018 - KO- 7.45pm (UK Time) Preview and MDT

Institutional racism personified.

After all the handwringing last week they still simply cannot see or accept that they are part of the problem.

I vividly recall the presenter on BBC Radio 5Live on the Monday morning reading out a tweet or email from a member of the public making this point and indicating the culpability of the media .......you could just hear the tone change and that she really couldn't accept the view as being valid. In fact she ended with the unnecessary caveat "well that is one view". YCMIU.

I think they need re-training.

How is this picture representative of the game?
View attachment 30414

I could partially understand it if we had lost the shootout because it was a big error but we didn't and if anything they should be showing one of the Leicester guys with their heads in their hands for some very woeful penalties or in fact a jubilant Aro Muric for a couple of saves