Leicester City-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Leicester City-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread

168586795_844613126120960_6717629458235133521_n.jpg

How can the MEN give Mendy an 8, apart from that vital first goal he was fair at best, a great team effort and a fully deserved victory by us, agree with Red Kev as MOM, glad Pep hooked him before he got himself into trouble late on.

How can the MEN give Mendy an 8, apart from that vital first goal he was fair at best, a great team effort and a fully deserved victory by us, agree with Red Kev as MOM, glad Pep hooked him before he got himself into trouble late on.
I agree JK the goal is probably the only thing he did well in the game, but I also allow that he is very short of match fitness, but still an 8 was far too generous

Thoughts on yesterday’s result and performance:-
  • Fantastic result against strong performers - not to be underestimated. Pundits took false hope from the freak result at the Etihad. Fools.
  • Liverpool’s pathetic title ‘defence’ is history.
  • Mendy took his goal well but otherwise I think he was pretty average I am afraid. Such a shame He has been robbed of that verve we saw when he first arrived.
  • De Bruyne’s pass for the second goal........no words really :bow:
  • Sterling showed the sort of composure and selfless, team-oriented attitude when setting up Gabby that Pep would have absolutely loved. He should force Mahrez to watch that on an endless loop whilst strapped to a chair with his eyelids forced open.
  • Pep’s management of his squad has been masterful - despite the punishing schedule over the past months we have maintained an impressive consistency with rotation and squad cohesion each contributing to this success
  • Did I mention that Liverpool’s pathetic, no-excuses (“But Virgil was injured and City’s squad is ten times bigger than ours” :blah:) title ‘defence’ is history?

Thoughts on yesterday’s result and performance:-
  • Fantastic result against strong performers - not to be underestimated. Pundits took false hope from the freak result at the Etihad. Fools.
  • Mendy took his goal well but otherwise I think he was pretty average I am afraid. Such a shame He has been robbed of that verve we saw when he first arrived.
  • De Bruyne’s pass for the second goal........no words really :bow:
  • Sterling showed the sort of composure and selfless, team-oriented attitude when setting up Gabby that Pep would have absolutely loved. He should force Mahrez to watch that on an endless loop whilst strapped to a chair with his eyelids forced open.
  • Pep’s management of his squad has been masterful - despite the punishing schedule over the past months we have maintained an impressive consistency with rotation and squad cohesion each contributing to this success
  • Did I mention that Liverpool’s pathetic, no-excuses (“But Virgil was injured and City’s squad is ten times bigger than ours” :blah:) title ‘defence’ is history?
:ROFLMAO:

"Did I mention that Liverpool’s pathetic, no-excuses (“But Virgil was injured and City’s squad is ten times bigger than ours” :blah:) title ‘defence’ is history?"

I tried looking, but, sorry, I missed it :grinning: :thumbup: