Substitutes
  • 3Rose
  • 10Kane
  • 14Nkoudou
  • 16Walker-Peters
  • 22Gazzaniga
  • 23Eriksen
  • 52Skipp

Amd with Chelskea turning over city we need the points tonight. 4th is gonna be a war this season.

Llorente lol :ROFLMAO:

Whilst I kinda agree. ..IAH I feel sorry for him, Soldado & Jaansen. I just don't believe they suddenly became duds, IMO a lot of it is all to do with what we expect, in relation to how they normally played - which made us buy them in the first place

Whilst I kinda agree. ..IAH I feel sorry for him, Soldado & Jaansen. I just don't believe they suddenly became duds, IMO a lot of it is all to do with what we expect, in relation to how they normally played - which made us buy them in the first place

Clearly not the players fault (although llorente has shown little effort when played this season) none suited

Feck it Cummings M
So which is the most important game to win ? Todays game or Barcelona ? I myself would prefer to win today and cement a top 4 placing than win against Barca and lose the next game in the ECL !
Feck it Cummings mate, beat the pair of them.☺️☺️ I know I'm being flippant but I think Top 4 has priority but beating Barca and getting out of our group after the start we have had would do wonders for our morale.?

Don't really get Poch resting kane and eriksen for this game. Lose and we stay 5th. Win and we are 3rd. Against barca we could win and still end up playing Thursdays.
There has been so many opportunities to rest Harry for a game or a half or whatever and he hasn't taken them. I am definitely not at all convinced we will win tonight, nor Tuesday. Hopefully I am wrong

I don't think Llorete was a intelligent pick up...simply because he just doesn't seem to fit our style. Panic buy

Don't really get Poch resting kane and eriksen for this game. Lose and we stay 5th. Win and we are 3rd. Against barca we could win and still end up playing Thursdays.
There has been so many opportunities to rest Harry for a game or a half or whatever and he hasn't taken them. I am definitely not at all convinced we will win tonight, nor Tuesday. Hopefully I am wrong

I am happy to rest Kane, we should have plenty of firepower. Like you I don't know why we waited so long...oh well hope we get the job done.

I am happy to rest Kane, we should have plenty of firepower. Like you I don't know why we waited so long...oh well hope we get the job done.
Harry being rested isn't so bad IMO as Eriksen - he just makes us tick. As you say hopefully we will get the job done!

Damn our attack is so....predictable and boring...come on guys a little intensity please