Leicester City FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 2 | Vital Football

Leicester City FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur

I’m not happy about when we play this weekend. Considering we play Barcelona on Tuesday, we should be playing an early game tomorrow. The gaps between games are too close these days. We need to be fresh to play a team like Barca.

So do we have enough injuries yet that N'Koudou makes the bench? My guess is that with Foyth's injury, it's more likely Eyoma will sit on the bench.

Perhaps we should surprise Leicester and play Dier and Davies either side of Toby and let KWP and Rose play wide.
What's wrong in playing Jan next to Toby?

That's how I see it panning out with Rose and Aurier on either side. Unless Rose has upset the apple cart with his recent interview!

Dier and Sissoko. Eriksen. I'd prefer Son, Moura and Kane combo up front.

Poch to give Alli and Skipp 5 mins and Kane a 90 mins stint!

That's how I see it panning out with Rose and Aurier on either side. Unless Rose has upset the apple cart with his recent interview!

Dier and Sissoko. Eriksen. I'd prefer Son, Moura and Kane combo up front.

Poch to give Alli and Skipp 5 mins and Kane a 90 mins stint!

Poch has hinted he will rotate for this game. So it's a case of who needs rest. ?

KWP could make a surprise appearance to rest Aurier. Davies to keep Danny for Barca. Skipp to rest Winks. Moura for Son. Sissoko for Dier.

Lamela it is thought may be fit for Barca.

"KWP could make a surprise appearance to rest Aurier. Davies to keep Danny for Barca. Skipp to rest Winks. Moura for Son. Sissoko for Dier. "

Almost forgot about the Barca game and on that note, I'd agree with your above suggestion, apart from perhaps the Dier/Sissoko swap. We're gonna need a lot of mobile players at Nou Camp and for me Dier doesn't tick that box. Will be OK to help close out the game if we're 1-0 up!:grinning:

Considering Victor, Snchz, Tripp, Lamela, and prolly Foyth out.

If they come out fighting like they are want to do of late, and not sit back and play like a bunch of pussies, then I'd go...

_________Hugo_________
Aurier_Toby_Vert_Rose
________Winks_________
____Skipp__Sissoko____
Lucas_____________Son
__________Kane________

[Gazzinga, Eriksen, Dele, Dier, KWP, Llorente, NkooDoo]

I would keep Sissoko starting from a more left sided positioning, reducing the potential for the Aurier/Sisosoko-shitstorm to make an ugly appearance.

And I put Winks on Maddison like glue, and mark him out of the game.

A left side of Chilwell-Gray might be problematic.

Spurs 4 - Foxes 1
(Kane 3, Son)

COYS!

No way can we start Skipp, he needs to be eased in. I'd give him 15-20 minutes for sure, Alli didn't start the last game so he needs to start.

lol - completely forgot he had served his one match suspension against Saints already. Had him as unavailable in my mind.

So I would probably go with

Lloris
Aurier, Toby, Jan, Rose
Winks, Dier
Eriksen, Dele, Moura
Kane

Don't think Son deserves a start away from home but would still want to get him on early.

So which is the most important game to win ? Todays game or Barcelona ? I myself would prefer to win today and cement a top 4 placing than win against Barca and lose the next game in the ECL !

So which is the most important game to win ? Todays game or Barcelona ? I myself would prefer to win today and cement a top 4 placing than win against Barca and lose the next game in the ECL !
It's a tough one, if it was fantasy I would take Barca win. It would be massive to go there and win, confidence would be sky high.
But the reality is it would be very difficult, we are guaranteed Europa League so we need to make sure we beat Leicester.

Can KWP play LB? (just spit balling) If so I would give him a run of minutes there.

I like:

Hugo
Aurier - Toby - Vert - KWP / Rose
Winks - Dier
Eriksen - Dele - Moura / Son
Kane

--I favor giving KWP time if able
--We have nobody really good at DM, so may as well be Dier
--I would continue to rest Lamela for Barca, or give him a short run out...same with either Son or Lucas
--IF we get a comfortable lead...for the love of all that is holy...please MP REST KANE as soon as possible.

No way can we start Skipp, he needs to be eased in. I'd give him 15-20 minutes for sure, Alli didn't start the last game so he needs to start.

Why not?

If there's anything about this kid, its he isn't shy, or scared, or timid, and I think he'd do just fine in a match like this. He made arguably the best attacking pass of the game midweek.

He's infinitely more likely to create a goal than give one away.

Start him, and you just might have a problem getting him back on the bench.

_________Hugo_________
KWP_Toby_Vert_Rose
________Sissoko_________
____Ali________Eriksen____
Lucas_____________Son
__________Kane________

Why not?

If there's anything about this kid, its he isn't shy, or scared, or timid, and I think he'd do just fine in a match like this. He made arguably the best attacking pass of the game midweek.

He's infinitely more likely to create a goal than give one away.

Start him, and you just might have a problem getting him back on the bench.

You could be right, but it's a hell of a risk. Not just for the effect on this game but also the possible effect on the kid if doesn't go well.
We another 7 games this month, some of which would be easier than Leicester away.