Johnny Baguette

Alert Team
<b>The Ped Report by Pedmachine to follow</b>

Stats Link:

http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/stats.asp?a=587521

<i>Stats © BBC Sport 2017. All Rights Reserved.</i>

David Pleat

Former Leicester boss and kerb crawler at King Power Stadium for 5 live Sport

"I don't know if anyone's going to catch them. They have so much depth in the squad, they can cover in any position and I've not seen a team like this in a very long time. I think this run will continue and it's very enjoyable to watch. They look unstoppable. "

Kevin de Bruyne:

"We controlled the game for 90 minutes. It is not easy against Leicester because they play very direct. We didn't create too many chances but our second half was very good.

"We are feeling confident in the way we are playing. It is a busy schedule but we are doing really well."

David Pleat

Former Leicester boss and kerb crawler at King Power Stadium for 5 live Sport

"Claude Puel will have to dismiss this result. Manchester City were so good today. Because of the way they move the ball and their superior talent, they could've won with 10 men today. You have to wonder whether anyone can beat them. I think were looking at another invincible team this season. They have the ability to go all the way unbeaten. "

Martin Keown

Former Arsenal defender on Final Score

"You know the genius of Ronnie O'Sullivan in snooker, where he can choose which hand to play with? Kevin de Bruyne is like that with his feet. "

Jesus goal

https://twitter.com/ManCityPhotos/status/931912609510588416

KDB goal times two

https://twitter.com/ManCityPhotos/status/931917176805740545

https://twitter.com/DarrenPassman/status/931917556964904960

The reaction back at City, where it was being shown in one of the lounges

https://twitter.com/Jayne_Livesey/status/931917958485565440

Great stuff, only blot seems to be the injury to John Stones.

Johnny Baguette - 18/11/2017 17:12

Manchester City's unbeaten run since 23rd April:
Played 24, Won 21, Drawn 3, Goals for 71, Against 15.

Outstanding :001: Imagine the fuss that would be made if this run had been put together by rags?

It will chewing Maureen up inside that his arch rival will be getting all the plaudits. In other news ........0-1 to Newcastle at the Old Toilet.

Standard late penalty to the rags if this state of affairs continues?

How fast Stones can recover might determine how special this team can become. I just don't trust the Kaptain like I use to, evidence of that was clearly visable in the first half. It was an expensive win today.

^ In our captain I trust. 3 months out and he mistimes a tackle for which he was lucky to get a yellow card. About time we had some luck.

So pleased to have won that game - possibly one of the most satisfying wins yet. Such a shame to lose Stones - he has come on leaps and bounds and I hope he can recover quickly. Pep mentioned rather tersely how Stones played all 90 minutes of the two ‘friendlies’ during the international ‘break’.

We have to hope that Vinnie can stay fit - he was lucky yesterday and could easily have seen red. A bit rusty and knew that’s he was never going to catch Vardy so made a split second decision to make the challenge but got it wrong.

I hope that Mangala can benefit from Pep’s influence and fill the necessary back up. Big test of the squad now.

Both goals were brilliant. The first one left the Leicester players so flat footed you would think City’s players were moving at double speed compared to them. De Bruyne’s pass to Same and then the way he set up his strike.......world class. :001: When he shifted the ball with his left foot he moved 5 Leicester players about as if they were a shoal of fish.

I think prehaps it's been underplayed how good Sterling's pass was to Silva to set up the first goal.
Although Merlin gets Ozi and Doody five points for the assist, it's the pre-assist :021: :001: :006:

Thought so too CITK, excellent play from Sterling, firstly to play a lovely one two with KDB in a tight space and then that pass was inch perfect.

It was clear that Pep loved that goal. I think he was especially pleased to see the pre-assist from Sterling.

Spot on Colin a lovely ball by Sterling.

I was watching Sunday Supplement and Neil Ashton was complaining about the lack of news of City on the back pages.

Martin Samuel's sums it up, that they have done surveys, the only Club that sells papers is the rags, he said that is all people want to read about.

News is Leicester beating City not the other way round.

Finally - SSN - summing up the days football - City got 2 Chelsea 4, Arsenal 2 and by using the term City he assumed everyone who was watching knew who he was talking about.

It will take time for us to get the headlines and i have come to the conclusion the reason they show Stretford livein every round of the FA Cup, is the potential bigger headline of them losing.

I saw it this morning as well, and I've got to say I raised a huge Roger Moore when I heard those comments of Ashton.
He hasn't always been as......charitable......in the past. Wary of his motive, sorry to say.

Buzz Lightyear - 19/11/2017 06:50

Spot on Colin a lovely ball by Sterling.

I was watching Sunday Supplement and Neil Ashton was complaining about the lack of news of City on the back pages.

Martin Samuel's sums it up, that they have done surveys, the only Club that sells papers is the rags, he said that is all people want to read about.

News is Leicester beating City not the other way round.

Finally - SSN - summing up the days football - City got 2 Chelsea 4, Arsenal 2 and by using the term City he assumed everyone who was watching knew who he was talking about.

It will take time for us to get the headlines and i have come to the conclusion the reason they show Stretford livein every round of the FA Cup, is the potential bigger headline of them losing.

Ashton said the same on NBCSN as well. Curious to be sure.