Legends Lounge yesterday | Page 2 | Vital Football

Legends Lounge yesterday

I thought hospitality would be part of it all so bit surprised not even a cup of tea or coffee included.
And really shocked prawns not available...surely a basic minimum pre-match requirement is a tasty prawn cocktail ??

Blimey.....so you pay for a padded seat...that you can get for 8 quid off eBay and a £3 programme and a team sheet. That's a grand total of £77 extra....

That's daylight robbery.

Plus you can't wear your imps shirt.

Who's idea was this? Dick Turpin and his Mum, Betty?

Blimey.....so you pay for a padded seat...that you can get for 8 quid off eBay and a £3 programme and a team sheet. That's a grand total of £77 extra....

That's daylight robbery.

Like it or not we need to up our corporate revenue streams (as explained in detail previously) or our season tkts will go up massively again.

i like the look of that new stand under construction behind the Selenity, set back a bit to the right,offers a restricted view of part of the pitch but i commend Liam in making progress on the ground capacity problem........yes, and with so much speed in the construction!!(hope it`s on budget)

Last edited:
I would expect this to be a sell out-I would be surprised if there were any games that it wasn't.

That's daylight robbery.

Umm u can't wear the shirt????
Really??

i like the look of that new stand under construction behind the Selenity, set back a bit to the right,offers a restricted view of part of the pitch but i commend Liam in making progress on the ground capacity problem........yes, and with so much speed in the construction!!(hope it`s on budget)
?? to the right when viewed from the Coop (ie Bridge McFarland end or whatever) ? Or to the right when viewed from Selenity (ie Stacey West end)?

?? to the right when viewed from the Coop (ie Bridge McFarland end or whatever) ? Or to the right when viewed from Selenity (ie Stacey West end)?

the former,,,...........great to see the stadium growing at such speed on land we don`t even own!

liam,well done you have pulled a real flanker!