Left v Right Civil War | Page 2 | Vital Football

Left v Right Civil War

Big Chiv - 24/11/2017 19:31

Nick Real Deal - 24/11/2017 11:55

This is a bit vague and generalised. Can we have some examples and specifics to discuss on the subject ?

LGBT shi te dominating the news , mainstream life being run for the benefit of a hardcore few because they are noisy and all organisations are frightened of upsetting anyone, rainbow laces crap, snowflake students wanting to rename everything, cultural appropriation, all university lecturers and the vast majority of teachers being soppy left wing hand wringers.

That's the tip of the iceberg to be going on with.

Though I try and respect everyone’s wishes, I have to agree with this, that there’s is too much on the news regarding the minority people who just HAVE. To be different and then try and run the country as they want it and not as the majority want it. WHERE IS DEMOCRACY? We need a huge brake out on the LbGT lot because we are all having to sing their tune. I may have said this before, we are overlooking the rights of children to be brought up by heterosexual people, to see a more balanced way of life rather than a one sided, female or male dominated outlook. If LBGT people want a one sided way of life, fine but why then do they want to have children when they have shut themselves out of those options, it’s hypocracy. Where is social justice for the children being adopted by gays?

Big Chiv - 27/11/2017 12:33

:1:

Good post Ex.

Good post EX, yes I’ll second that!

We need a radical leader in this country that will push back the frontiers of social damage caused by the far left, where kids, as you say, expect everything without bothering to think where the money will come from. How to bankrupt a nations economy and plunge it into the need for utter dictatorship by a total left wing (communist) regime which we have seen in the world, does not work, is their aim.

Someone get us freedom again and let’s back Brexit totally and leave the social state of Europe which again we have seen does not work.

Pep's fined by the FA for wearing a yellow ribbon which they say is a Political Symbol and is not allowed.

What like the Rainbow Laces ain't a Political Symbol ?
Or all the 'Say No To Racism ' signs plastered around football grounds aren't Political Symbols ?

It's all 1984 doublespeak, the biggest joke being the mantra all discrimination is bad all positive discrimination is good.

The lefty freaks have taken the novel 1984 and not used it as a warning but as a guidebook, and they don't even have the few braincells required to see how absurd they are.

Big Chiv - 27/2/2018 13:07

Pep's fined by the FA for wearing a yellow ribbon which they say is a Political Symbol and is not allowed.

What like the Rainbow Laces ain't a Political Symbol ?
Or all the 'Say No To Racism ' signs plastered around football grounds aren't Political Symbols ?

It's all 1984 doublespeak, the biggest joke being the mantra all discrimination is bad all positive discrimination is good.

The lefty freaks have taken the novel 1984 and not used it as a warning but as a guidebook, and they don't even have the few braincells required to see how absurd they are.

All public social campaigns can be viewed as 'political' to some extent - and if it makes us a more equitable, perhaps even a more tolerant society then that can only be a positive step in the right direction - persecuting minorities for any reason really isn't a decent or the right thing to do.

Of course the issue is and always has been how these campaigns are rolled out and how they are managed.

I don't agree with Racism, so that's an easy one for me to get behind.

I don'y agree with Xenophobia, so that too is an easy one to support.

I don't agree with persecuting someone/anyone based on their sexuality but the law has dealt firmly with these issues, so now it's a question of forming and shaping opinion and having it stuffed down my throat again and again tries my patience...

Where I draw the line is the left's insidious approach to undermining a free society and by peddling the lie that the state should provide in all circumstances and you can be freed from your personal, familial and societal obligations just because it's the fast track to getting cheap votes...

The more we persecute the entrepreneurs, the doers, the ones that take the risks, those that invest in their education, their futures and work and make incredible sacrifices - the weaker and more indebted we become.

That's Corbyn's fools paradise.

The trouble is the Conservatives need a strong charismatic centre-right leader to fight this nonsense - but at the moment, they don't have one - and free money for all, re-nationalisation (that will bankrupt the country) state aid for anything and everything - is a compelling argument for our younger adults.

It's a mesmerizing message " do nothing, do little and make everyone else pay for the privilege"..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-43211136

This is the freak that said all whites are racist, the Labour Party at it's finest.

Big Chiv - 27/2/2018 15:20

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-43211136

This is the freak that said all whites are racist, the Labour Party at it's finest.

Sadly, the path they have chosen is one of 'how low can we go to grow'...eventually it will backfire and to some extent it already is, with such a weak Primeminster in a minority tory government they should be 16 pts ahead in the polls, but they're barely scraping ahead in a poll margin of 4% and often polling neck and neck...

As I said, people who vote labour really do believe in Father Xmas.

Finally, and irrevocably Merkel has also had to face up to the fact that multiculturism - the article of faith by the centre left, is a crock of ****...violent crime and sec attacks has hit an all time high, and as the German's aren't afraid of recording ethnicity and religion, over 70% of has come from migrants - much of it visited upon fellow migrants!

The idiot has created the perfect conditions for the far right to prosper in Germany now.

Multiculturalism is dead – even Merkel warns immigrants 'fit in or face consequences'

GERMAN Chancellor Angela Merkel has warned immigrants to “integrate or face consequences” in a last desperate bid to gain support for her crisis-stricken coalition as she attempts to cling to power.
By Laura Mowat
PUBLISHED: 14:30, Tue, Feb 27, 2018 | UPDATED: 15:23, Tue, Feb 27, 2018

The Chancellor came under fire for her decision in 2015 to open Germany's borders to one million migrants at the height of the refugee crisis gripping Europe.

And now the 63-year-old has lashed out at critics, admitting she would react “the same way again” if a similar crisis erupted.

The open-door policy weakened her support and saw voters turn to the anti-immigrant Alternative for Germany party in the September elections.

"Misguided tolerance is as dangerous to our cohesion as populist incitement against anything foreign.."

Angela Merkel

Speaking at her annual party conference, Mrs Merkel said: “Misguided tolerance is as dangerous to our cohesion as populist incitement against anything foreign.

“Integration requires well defined underlying values made clear with noticeable consequences for those who refuse integration.”

Vowing not to overlook racism, Mrs Merkel said: “It makes no difference to me if antisemitic incitement comes from Muslim immigrants, from the AfD or from the far left.

“Those who use hateful slogans will meet our determined resistance.”

MerkelGETTY
Merkel has sparked protests across Germany due to her immigration policy

Mrs Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU) and the Social Democrats (SPD) have reached a deal to govern in a coalition following marathon talks in Berlin after she failed to clinch a majority in the September 2017 elections.

Mrs Merkel’s future now rests with the SPD members who will be deciding whether to approve the coalition deal in an internal referendum.

Merkel GETTY
Merkel is hoping to remain in power for her fourth term as chancellor

In a further sign of her weakening grip of the CDU, Mrs Merkel was forced to replace health minister Hermann Grohe and interior minister Thomas de Maiziere with more conservative members of the party.

In their place, Mrs Merkel welcomed her biggest critic Jens Spahn as health minister in the next Cabinet to quell party rebellion.

The health minister has repeatedly criticised Mrs Merkel’s centrist policies, particularly on immigration, and his appointment signals efforts by the CDU to win back voters who turned to the far-right.

Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer was selected as the party’s new general secretary after party delegates approved another governing coalition.