Leeds | Vital Football

Leeds

collioure_bee

Vital 1st Team Regular
All started so well. After three or four minutes pressure from them, we had them camped in their own half for twenty five minutes. They couldn't get out. Then came the silly free kick to give away, by someone who hasn't impressed me and was being outpaced yet again. Kick comes over and that was that. Didn't look offside to me btw. Then we fell apart.
Flo did his very best but too many had off days at the same time. Judgey tried to up the tempo but even he couldn't get it together. Only real chance I remember us having was Egan's shot that was well saved by the Leeds keeper. A few corners that just flew straight over everyone's head, but apart from that.
Going to put my neck on the block here and say I cannot understand the clamour to see the new bloke (name I can't yet spell lol) given a full game. On the occasions he's come on, he's not really done enough to merit that, especially given the form of the midfield lately. If we do need to replace Josh who hasn't shone as brightly as he can do, I would rather see the proven McLeod out there.

Thing is, Leeds was inevitable score given the recent pattern. Two or three wins and get us in touching distance, then lose a couple before regaining ground. Fingers crossed we can keep the pressure up on play off places Saturday.

Didn't make the Leeds game, a mixture of cost and other commitments, but by the sound of it a good move!

I think by the end of the Borough game we will have a pretty good idea of whether we have a realistic shot at the play offs.

Three really tough games against Cardiff, Wall and Borough with all three generally tough, phyiscal and direct sides so a real test and all there or there abouts in the promotion hunt. Tucked in between is the matter of Burton who surely must play a more expansive game than they did at GP.

The "business" end of the season is upon us it seems.