Leeds v NUFC | Vital Football

Leeds v NUFC

Getting absolutely pummelled! Only poor finishing from Leeds is making this look respectable.

Is Joelinton even on the pitch as he's vanished!

As much as Bruce is to blame for how we play we have some dreadful footballers. If I never seen longstaff in a Newcastle shirt ever again I'd be a happy man. Fatty should have cashed in when he had those 3 good games.

Leeds 400+ passes 80+% accuracy
Newcastle 180+ passes 65% accuracy
It's one thing choosing not to pass but if you physically can't pass a football then maybe you're in the wrong sport

WTF is Longstaff doing in this team. He just jogs around like a lost turd.
Lewis is a terrible signing. Needs to get Jetro Willems in when the window opens.
Coach have no clue. Fernandez is absolute gash. Leeds clearly the better coached team by a mile.

Reactions: Rza
5! Hahaha

Let's see what excuses the Brucellosis can come up with now. It's been coming, getting a good fucking doing.

Joelinton couldn't even run off the pitch when he was subbed fucking useless ***

Usually when a team is getting stuffed they have a go toward the end. Not this team - still inviting the opposition on 5-2 down

As much as Bruce is to blame for how we play we have some dreadful footballers. If I never seen longstaff in a Newcastle shirt ever again I'd be a happy man. Fatty should have cashed in when he had those 3 good games.

Absolutely agree. Why ManU was ever interested in him is beyond me. Oh wait. They sign every piece of shit

Xmas has come early. Opposing teams will be looking forward to playing us. The excuses will be rolled out now.

Players used to be Pardewed , has he been Bruced ? Never looked the same player under him . Needs dropping and he needs to sort his game out. Nevermind getting a big name agent .

Players used to be Pardewed , has he been Bruced ? Never looked the same player under him . Needs dropping and he needs to sort his game out. Nevermind getting a big name agent .

I just don't think he's that good. He's in his mid 20s now and what has he done? Personally i think Matty is a better player but like most players that are walking into the team they don't seem to do anything to warrant it.

I just don't think he's that good. He's in his mid 20s now and what has he done? Personally i think Matty is a better player but like most players that are walking into the team they don't seem to do anything to warrant it.

Matty has attitude problems perhaps that's the reason. But the lad wanna play and Bruce is probably not the coach to get him any better.

Reactions: Rza