Leeds United v Aston Villa Match Thread - Sat 27 Feb @ 5.30pm - Sky | Page 33 | Vital Football

Leeds United v Aston Villa Match Thread - Sat 27 Feb @ 5.30pm - Sky

Could do with Sheffield utd having a demoralising battering tomorrow night. They’ve got a few injuries at the back as well so I’m expecting we will be on the front foot Wednesday

Just watched the short Sky highlights and two of the highlights are that twat trying to make out Targett was lucky to stay on.
Unbelievable Jeff they couldn't find any Leeds highlights so they show target giving away a freekick and wrestling Bamford at a corner pathetic

Just watched the short Sky highlights and two of the highlights are that twat trying to make out Targett was lucky to stay on.
Unbelievable Jeff they couldn't find any Leeds highlights so they show target giving away a freekick and wrestling Bamford at a corner pathetic
When Leeds/Biesla realise they can't win fairly they default to cheating. Scum club and overhyped dinosaur of a manager

To be fair, I felt it was a case of "if it ain't broke" - we were pretty comfortable and I thought we timed the subs pretty well. Although Bert should have been hooked rather than AEG, but otherwise, a very well-managed game today all round.

In all seriousness , exactly what i said to junior 1 when on 75mins he was saying we should make changes . We were still pretty comfortable.

Yeah absloute shite...just shouts a lot apparently! On a serious note, think he’s been really good over the past few weeks even though the team has struggled a bit. Lead by example. Got so much stick earlier in season from one or two but hardly a mention these days so suppose he must be playing well!

He definitely deserved some of the stick, but not all. Man City really was a wake up call for me and he reacted 500% perfectly to it when he could've gone the other way.

He's stepped up again, so all credit and long may it continue. Even today there were points he aimed for Row Z instead of fannying around and we are better for it.

think he’s been really good over the past few weeks even though the team has struggled a bit. Lead by example.
He's so much more a leader than Jack. I would far rather he was the skipper and let Jack just be himself on the pitch, doing what he does best.

I guess it doesn't matter all that much who "has the armband" but it would just set a better tone for what happens, imho.