Leeds to go up | Vital Football

Leeds to go up

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
I've just watched their game wi Wigan and yes the deserved to win but my word wor a pathetic mistake by Walton(Wigan keeper) He just allowed the ball to go under him and Roofe walked it into the net.Dunt forget Roofe's handball equaliser v The Scabs last week as well,it cud be their season.UTCB

I’ve not been that impressed with any of the other teams near the top so far Rod. They were drooling over the way Leeds played today but I’ve seen us play better and lose. With the luck they’ve had in the last two games you could be right mate. UTB

I’ve not been that impressed with any of the other teams near the top so far Rod. They were drooling over the way Leeds played today but I’ve seen us play better and lose. With the luck they’ve had in the last two games you could be right mate. UTB
Did ya hear when Keith gor a mention Gray? I thought the co commentator was gunna cum his cocao when on abart Leeds,wor a plank.I dint think Leeds were gr8 but they did deserve to win in my view but wor a Bizarre goal to win by.UTCB

Did ya hear when Keith gor a mention Gray? I thought the co commentator was gunna cum his cocao when on abart Leeds,wor a plank.I dint think Leeds were gr8 but they did deserve to win in my view but wor a Bizarre goal to win by.UTCB
No I didn’t mate, what did they say?

I've just watched their game wi Wigan and yes the deserved to win but my word wor a pathetic mistake by Walton(Wigan keeper) He just allowed the ball to go under him and Roofe walked it into the net.Dunt forget Roofe's handball equaliser v The Scabs last week as well,it cud be their season.UTCB
still dont know how roofe has got away with that blatant hand ball its cheating and he should have received a retrospective ban no doubt about it