Leed's supporters comments: | Vital Football

Leed's supporters comments:

mao tse tung

Vital Champions League
A few pre-match comments from the Leeds fans:

Leeds first home game of their centennial season see's them welcoming Nottingham Forest to Elland Road. Leeds and Forest have always had a rocky relationship dating back to the Don Revie - Brian Clough days, however Forest fans still hold a grudge from last season when Roofe earned Leeds a point having scored with his hand at close range.

This has got 0-0 written all over it.

Moaning about Roofes handball last year. If I remember rightly we laid siege on their goal for majority of the game! They can't get that lucky again!

Tough game and the Florists won’t be wanting to lose both their opening games. Can see them trying to be a bit cagey in the opening stages until they find themselves 3-0 down to a Paddy Bamford hat-trick.

Have a feeling this may be a by-the-numbers win for us.

No such thing as a certainty in this division ! but if there was this is the game

It's a game we should win. Their goalie had a 'mare in their last game so hopefully with all the chances we create we ought to be able to beat them comfortably but....this is the championship!

Think we should be able to do a number here - can't think of there danger men..

Forest are a team in transition under a new coach and there for the taking but with the likes of Grabban and Lolly they do have players that can hurt us at the back so we have to defend well.
Hopefully a nice comfortable 2 v 0 win.

Forest will feel aggrieved at not taking anything from their opener last week at home to WBA.
I thought they looked good at times but were let down by their keeper.

Joe Lolley and Matty Cash are decent.
Lolley has scored a few from outside the box.
Tough start for them, West Brom then us.

Fairly confident we can leave them on zero points after Saturday's game.

Moaning about Roofes handball last year. If I remember rightly we laid siege on their goal for majority of the game! They can't get that lucky again! 2-0 Leeds

Even forest fans are going to need a picture book with players names on to work out who they have put out on the pitch.

they don’t have any threat going forward so comfortable 4-0 win.

Weakest florist team we have played in years 3-0, no 4-0, no 7-0

Not even sure why the fans are travelling to this one. They are only going to go home crying

Lamouchi looks like he's shitting himself.

What is that on Grabbans chin?

Referee is blind.

Jesus, always the same, our players basically have to be chopped in half to get a penalty.

2 points dropped, and it's deja vu, a combination of appalling officials and missing chances.

OK, we were robbed.

Almost made me sick... Forest deserved sweet **** all out of that!

Forest goal not only a foul in the build up but arguably hand ball under the new rules with Grabbon’s first touch.

Ridiculous result. They should have been buried by HT.

They parked the bus, got lucky. Bogey team.

Ref yes was poor, should have had a penalty and he should have stamped down much quicker on their shirt pulling and time wasting.

LUFC News
@LUFC_NewsOnline
The foul on Cooper leading to their goal. I saw it, you saw it, every fan in the ground saw it, everyone in the dugout saw it, how are none of the 4 officials able to see it? The state of officiating in this league is atrocious.

Don't get me started on the Dallas penalty. #lufc

jude wales
@judewales
disgrace of a referee #lufc

jack
@jack11066025
we were absolutely robbed today, should of had 3 pens ridiculous oh well, onto the next one.

also, i was impressed with Forshaw today, played out of his skin i thought.#lufc#mor

In a L.U.F.C Boiler Suit Booking In M.O.T's
@teaandscones666
Replying to @Lufc -
Leeds robbed again

This Is What happens with institutions
Like The @FA and @EFL

Who are Anarchic Institutions

That Is , they have no higher authority

And as such

They Inevitably become ethically corrupt
.#lufc

Laura White
@laurarick86
ROBBED #LUFC #MOT

LUFC News
@LUFC_NewsOnline
The foul on Cooper leading to their goal. I saw it, you saw it, every fan in the ground saw it, everyone in the dugout saw it, how are none of the 4 officials able to see it? The state of officiating in this league is atrocious.

Don't get me started on the Dallas penalty. #lufc

jude wales
@judewales
disgrace of a referee #lufc

jack
@jack11066025
we were absolutely robbed today, should of had 3 pens ridiculous oh well, onto the next one.

also, i was impressed with Forshaw today, played out of his skin i thought.#lufc#mor

In a L.U.F.C Boiler Suit Booking In M.O.T's
@teaandscones666
Replying to @Lufc -
Leeds robbed again

This Is What happens with institutions
Like The @FA and @EFL

Who are Anarchic Institutions

That Is , they have no higher authority

And as such

They Inevitably become ethically corrupt
.#lufc

Laura White
@laurarick86
ROBBED #LUFC #MOT

Someone should introduce them to Liverpool fans, they'd get on well.

We had a very long walk back to the car after the game yesterday; the Leeds supporters I was talking to had a totally different view of the game to those posted.

One or two moaned about the penalty not being given but the general consensus was that they did not deserve to win; they did not create anywhere near enough opportunities for all the possession they had.

They thought we went there to do a job and did it very well and got better as the game went on.

Made a very pleasant change to go to Elland Road and meet supporters who actually wanted to talk about football and not cut your throat.

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

I forgot to edit it to suit the narrative as well

That's what you get with rushing

Yeah, you forgot the comments from Leeds fans saying how "brilliant that Matt Cash was at RB, we should sign him" and how "forest's left back looks a real liability here".

You also forgot the Leeds fans saying we should never have sacked Warburton or sold Barrie McKay

:fish:

Yeah, you forgot the comments from Leeds fans saying how "brilliant that Matt Cash was at RB, we should sign him" and how "forest's left back looks a real liability here".

You also forgot the Leeds fans saying we should never have sacked Warburton or sold Barrie McKay

:fish:

That's it, slide your tongue right up.

The foul to before the build up to our goal was a foul before the corner, that led to our goal...if all goals are going to be analysed that far in the game, half of them will end up being disallowed. Even with VAR dont go that far...their goal would have been disallowed before ours ...if we go that route...

The foul to before the build up to our goal was a foul before the corner, that led to our goal...if all goals are going to be analysed that far in the game, half of them will end up being disallowed. Even with VAR dont go that far...their goal would have been disallowed before ours ...if we go that route...
Spot on

But it's Leeds, so normal rules of common sense don't apply