Leeds match | Page 7 | Vital Football

Leeds match

Well he didnt go for a win tues night Thats for sure
Is that because of
a) the side he selected,
b) the performance and tactics, or
c) he chucked in the towel?

Personally, I thought it was a decent (though second string) side, full of players trying to force a spot in the 1st XI.

As for his booking yesterday, for the second time, he was completely justified with his whinge. Maybe he should stand by and show no reaction.

Tactics he is a league one manager and to get booked again And laugh what message does that send out to the players And fans
It sends out that he has passion for the team! What should he do,sit on the bench and keep quiet,sure the fans would hammer him for that!

You wont get anything from whinging and laughing as it proved yesterday Be better sorting out how to take a corner when you have ten men on the pitch your only chance of scoring he as jacobs and fox p,,,,ing about talking them clueless

It was Evans and Fox...... and we very nearly scored from one of them.

With all the planned movement in the box, it was obvious we've been working on them in training.
Well you like his tactics Sorry but i dont Only time will tell but one thing for sure these owners wont stand for it this season

You wont get anything from whinging and laughing as it proved yesterday Be better sorting out how to take a corner when you have ten men on the pitch your only chance of scoring he as jacobs and fox p,,,,ing about talking them clueless
Is the problem his whinging or his laughing? Surely he's allowed one of them?

Is the problem his whinging or his laughing? Surely he's allowed one of them?
Like i keep saying out of his depth at this level of football And if we dont sort the center back position out soon we are in big trouble played 4 in that position and all are poor dont think we have won a header in either box there is talk of Williams from Everton coming But never mind in Cook we trust just hope we win the next 2 away games

Like i keep saying out of his depth at this level of football And if we dont sort the center back position out soon we are in big trouble played 4 in that position and all are poor dont think we have won a header in either box there is talk of Williams from Everton coming But never mind in Cook we trust just hope we win the next 2 away games
as i asked you can he whinge or can he laugh? Seems you have decided he cannot do both so which one is acceptable?

So you realy think getting booked sends a good message out to his players
I do not think the players are affected by any reaction he makes,but it is good for the fans to see someone with a bit of passion! I still remember Martinez getting stick for just standing watching with his arms folded!You cannot have it both ways!

I do not think the players are affected by any reaction he makes,but it is good for the fans to see someone with a bit of passion! I still remember Martinez getting stick for just standing watching with his arms folded!You cannot have it both ways!
well we will soon find out after the next three games only for his silly contract that sharp gave him he would have gone last season

Or spend 10 million on a championship/premiership player
we have to many water carriers in midfield and no creative players who
will pick a pass beat a player windass flatters to deceive and is too inconsistent
i feel sorry for Moore who battled heroically and every lay off found
a wigan player i would like to see Evans in a advaced role looking
for Moores knockdowns
bc
Evans was until the sending off