Leeds 3 Millwall 2 | Vital Football

Leeds 3 Millwall 2

deslondon

Vital Football Hero
What a game and I was watching it at work so very distracted.
A great night with most results going our way.
Can't wait for Saturday now where me and my boy are at the top of the East Stand.

1st half was a hard watch. 2nd half was a great watch.
Great view up in the gods of the East Stand. Don't think it will be easy so let's hope you see another much needed victory.

I actually thought we played well in the first half. We could easily have had four or five.

Ayling was shocking for their first goal and it was only ever going to be a penalty once he went over in the area. I thought the referee was incompetent at best in the first half.

Second half was as good as it gets. Everyone was at the top of their game.

Finally, how much better were the dead balls from Pablo. I just hope when Kalvin is back he doesn't go back to taking the corners.

Thought Harrison and Alioski were outstanding and Costa played well. I hope this is the start of Bambi scoring on a regular basis as that's the only thing missing from his game. Saturday is pretty much a must win game, our next 2 away games are against Brentford and Forest, a draw against each would be good, a win would be in dreamland!. Both teams have to win to narrow the gap which means them coming forward from the off, that should suit us with our ability to break with pace, but I think let's get Saturday out of the way first.

Good game management as well. Millwall had very little of the ball after it went 3-2 as we continued to batter them. Other t”games we have tried to play slow passing keep ball and f’cked it up.