Lee Ryder - A Disgrace | Vital Football

Lee Ryder - A Disgrace

The Owl

Vital 1st Team Regular
Stating carver was trying to win the game against Palace then on the same breath saying he was seeing our the game and a draw was ok.
It really is pathetic to see this moron licking the boots of the hierarchy.
If the chronicle has a semblance of credibility they would sack him tomorrow.
Of course they won't because they are a major supporter of the mediocrity we have sunk to. Disgraceful.

The Owl - 13/2/2015 21:27

Stating carver was trying to win the game against Palace then on the same breath saying he was seeing our the game and a draw was ok.
It really is pathetic to see this moron licking the boots of the hierarchy.
If the chronicle has a semblance of credibility they would sack him tomorrow.
Of course they won't because they are a major supporter of the mediocrity we have sunk to. Disgraceful.

Isnt it really about perceptions though ?

They have just got back in favour with the fat **** and will do nothing to rock the boat. Funny how they get Quinn and Pavel to tell it how it is then counterbalance the argument by bringing wankers in like Lovenkraands and Don fucking Hutchinson.

Absolute wank local papers and people like George Caulkin having a better angle on The Toon even though he isn't from the area or is a Newcastle supporter.

vin1892 - 13/2/2015 21:45

They have just got back in favour with the fat **** and will do nothing to rock the boat. Funny how they get Quinn and Pavel to tell it how it is then counterbalance the argument by bringing wankers in like Lovenkraands and Don fucking Hutchinson.

Absolute wank local papers and people like George Caulkin having a better angle on The Toon even though he isn't from the area or is a Newcastle supporter.

Yes he is.
And yes he is.

There is a story in the Scottish daily record (i have the app) this morning about their reporter breaking into the hospitality suite during last night's match against hibs, he took photos ate prawn sarnies and took great pleasure in gloating in front of lambshite, Ryder just licks boots, it really is pathetic

Think Ashley's backed a loser with Rangers.

They are sinking fast, and hopefully Ashley will bankrupt them completely.

I fucking hate both Celtic and Rangers, and would love to see either, or both preferably, go out of business altogether.

Oh I dunno, I find that I like lots of things.

The thing I like best of all though is showing up idiots like yourself.

What a chance they had to make Cashley look the **** he really is while being locked out by the arse hole. Couldn't imagine being part of any set up that would mean being in the same room as the bastards that are ruining the club and being all polite to get an in. The very thought of it makes me sick to the stomach. Fucking joke that really isn't very funny at all. Can't believe that this shower have not only got away with fucking the club but actually tuned the game of football that is all I used to care about the furthest thing that matters. Can only hope along with the others pieces of shit that have walked this earth...Hitler, Thatcher and so on...that he fucks himself with his greed and power.