Lee Collins | Vital Football

Lee Collins

Shit. Reading between the lines it sounds like he may have taken his own life. So sad, and so young. If this is the case, then it's a reminder to support the people you know and even those you don't. Thoughts for his family, and for those that knew him.

Very sad news.

I think he last played against City for FGR in March 2019. In fact, I think he's the FGR defender next to Big John in the background of this pic I took from the back of the terrace (so about 6 rows back).

IMG_20190302_150314.jpg

Shit. Reading between the lines it sounds like he may have taken his own life. So sad, and so young. If this is the case, then it's a reminder to support the people you know and even those you don't. Thoughts for his family, and for those that knew him.
I thought the same from what they wrote. You never really know what people are going through and it could be made all the worse by lockdown restrictions.

He actually died 31 March. He was a very good player although didnt feature much for Yeovil this season . Only played in 4 games , last v Stockport in which he was sent of .

Clubs held minutes silence on Good Friday and Easter Monday .

very sad indeed . R.I.P

Very sad I remember he responded very well to the imps banter last time we were there and got a round of applause. Always a sign of a good sport!